NES Rentals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at NES Rentals

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NES Rentals (Collierville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

just a few questions regarding my background and work history qualifications. What were my salary expectations. what the hours were.. what the insurance was like. what the job was all about and what the duties involved and what was expected

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NES Rentals.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter on the phone and then met with the branch manager in person. It was a standard interview to review my background. There were no tough or trick questions like what is your greatest weakness or. The interview was at their branch. The entire process took about 4 weeks.

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NES Rentals (Mobile, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

I called the service manager and told him that one of his road mechanics had referred me and that NES was looking for a road mechanic. I told him that I had been a road mechanic ( for a brief time ) for my last company.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NES Rentals in March 2008.

Interview

Meet with Branch Manager at office and lunch and then with Regional Sales Manager at office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room to negotiate, base $20k salary with 3-6 mth guarantee of 45k to small truck allowance and mileage reimbursement.

Everyone gets the same offer unless they are courting you from another company.