NET-A-PORTER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.6

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NET-A-PORTER (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

Legthy. They usually have a huge group come in and they seat them all in one huge room and have them watch videos about the company, go through a light training class, and lastly sit you back down and call you one by one.

Assistant Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NET-A-PORTER (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position online and received an email inviting me for an interview. I met with the HR Recruiter and the Senior Planner. They took turns asking me standard questions about my experience and what I liked/disliked about the website.

Interview Questions

• Do you have international experience? Examples.   1 Answer

Customer Care Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NET-A-PORTER (Mahwah, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Group Interview with English comprehension test. Depending on the amount of people getting hired you will need to really stand out as a person. The group interview is killer, if you are not an out spoken person then you will automatically not be chosen. Enter the interview with a clear understanding of what the company is all about what they sell and how much they sell it for.

Interview Questions

• What is Luxury Customer Service   2 Answers

Junior Retoucher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NET-A-PORTER (Mahwah, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

The process took about a month total. I applied online and was interviewed within a week. The first interview was a casual conversation to get a feel for each other's personality. I showed my portfolio and discussed some of the retouching techniques I have learned throughout my career. Met with the Retouch Manager and a Team Lead. Great convo, awesome people! I was given a tour of the facility and took a retouching test. Got a second interview within a week. This interview was a little more serious, asking questions about situations and how you would fit into & handle them. Met with Manager again and another Team Lead. Conversation was positive, and they give you a good feel of the day to day and the overall experience of working for NAP. Everything was great and I had a great feeling about the workplace and position. Retouch manager makes you feel very comfortable! I was given an offer the following week, and happily accepted!

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NET-A-PORTER (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was a waste of my time. My interviewers were so judgemental and has no personality what so ever. I felt a sort of prejudice energy while interviewing with them and I knew early in the inteview that I was not going to get the job. Seems like they discrminate and are looking for a certain ethnic group to hire.

SALES and CUSTOMER CARE CONSULTANT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NET-A-PORTER (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

Interviewed by sales leads. basic questions but also asked about my experience and how it relates to this job. also had to take a basic computer test and grammar test.

Interview Questions

• Give me and example of how you gave excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Buyers Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NET-A-PORTER (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was easy to set up an interview but they failed to inform me that the buyers assistant role is actually a merchandise assistant. Being that I am currently an assistant buyer it would be a step down for me.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you currently face in your job and how do you overcome them?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for the outnet?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NET-A-PORTER (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The interviewer asked no questions, just told me to go over my CV. And after asked did I have any questions. Seem to me they already knew who had the position.

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NET-A-PORTER in January 2016.

Interview

No reply for about 3 weeks but got an email saying they were going with someone else. Big company so understandable why they would take a little longer. Over all typical interview process, easy.

Interview Questions

• What is your past experience with social media and marketing?   1 Answer

Customer Care Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NET-A-PORTER in October 2015.

Interview

You come in for a group afterward they get in contact with you. After the group interview they do not mention when they will get in contact with you about whether or not you've got the job.

Interview Questions

• interview. They have you introduce yourself and give a fun fact. Afterward they give a presentation on the company. The last question they ask everyone is "what was your favorite job?".   Answer Question