NETSCOUT Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

NETSCOUT Interview Questions in Boston, MA

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Westford, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

The worst hiring process ever. They take 2 whole months just to give you response. Compensation is not competitive and they are not open to negotiations at all. Everyone was friendly except for the manager, he seemed arrogant. He was rude to a senior software engineer in front of me when i was at the interview. Felt like a toxic workplace to work under him. I wouldn't suggest working here unless you have no other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• bunch of technical questions and previous projects   1 Answer

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Westford, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed HR and the hiring manager over the phone and was then invited to the plant for a series of on-site interviews. , People were very interested in my background and honest about what my expectations should be. Very professional in their follow-up and the process was completed in less than two weeks,

Director of IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Westford, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Started the process via Monster with a very quick phone screen, then a couple of days later an face to fact interview in Westford. Site is a new building and facility is nice. Very casual dress. Main reception person was not friendly and was upset that I was 10 minutes early - she was puzzled on why I would show up early, go figure. First person was late by 10 minutes, other folks were on time. Folks that reported to this positon, had read the resume, peers had not read resume and not engaged in the process. All interviews went well, no real technical questions. The problem with the process was the chill on being kept on ice. Over 7 weeks. This was after meeting with the CIO, and all senior staff. Is it typical, not sure, but the open communication during this economy might keep companies at this level. They said folks were on vacation, and out of town - you have to love business in America, the process of recruitment. Is the company on top of their game, they are, was the process smooth, it was, was the communication transparent -- no, which is what we need in this economy..