NFL Films Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at NFL Films

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NFL Films (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Three interviews: one over the phone and two in person. The phone interview is relatively basic, just an overview of your resume and interest in the position. The first interview is almost a repeat of the phone interview but it dives deeper into you resume in regards to how your work experience qualifies you for the job. The last interview is a little more intense. It's used to see if you would be a good fit for the position and definitely seeks to determine how passionate you are about the field.

Interview Questions

• They may ask you who your favorite team is and then follow up with a question about recent news/updates in regards to your favorite team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NFL Films (Mount Laurel, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, about a month and half was moved to the interview stage then told they will offer internship positions in another month.
    Was interviewed by two people at once, was a little repetitive when one would ask a question the other would not listen and then ask the same question.
    Very interested in finding out how much I knew about the NFL channel and their shows.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NFL Films (Mount Laurel, NJ).

Interview

I applied and heard from them a little over a month later. The interview was very relaxed. They asked me about my experience, but I do have to say that I was very nervous and babbled for quite some time about irrelevant things and they were able to look past that and extended an offer.

They didn't ask me anything about weaknesses or strengths or anything tricky. We just had adult conversation about the work that I have done and the type of work I'm trying to do.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFL Films.

Interview

Skype interview lasted about 25 minutes. Internship coordinators and head of the dept. I applied to were very friendly and engaging. They are very interested in finding people w/ production background who are willing to expand their knowledge and learn new skills on the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NFL Films (Mount Laurel, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a good experience, they were friendly and listened to what I had to say. I felt comfortable interviewing with them. I think they were really looking for driven people who love sports production and saw themselves working for them as a career.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NFL Films in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online (sent resume + cover letter) and heard back about a month later. I visited New Jersey for my interview and met with the internship coordinators. The interview was about 30-40 minutes long and met with my department manager as well. Overall they were incredibly friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NFL Films in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online, did a skype interview. How much do you know about football, what is your favorite show, where do you see yourself in 5 years.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NFL Films (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

it was professional, on time, with no malarkey . It was a quick interview, which was a relief and worrying at the same time. It is always nerve-racking to sit before someone and have them ask you a bunch of questions about your personality, your life, your work experience, everything. But just sit down fold your hands and answer the questions and smile

Interview Questions

• Where did you work before?
      Who do you know working the [__________]
      1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NFL Films (Mount Laurel, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

I was contacted for an in-person interview in Mt. Laurel, NJ about one week after applying online. I interviewed with two people. The meeting was casual and very friendly. They asked mostly about video production experience and explained what the internship program was like. Interested in my role in the previous productions I had worked on. Pretty standard and straightforward. They didn't attempt to trip you up with any trick questions.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about the history of NFL Films and why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question