NFL Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted an application online via nfl.com and did not hear back about an interview until a month/month and a half later. I applied in October, came to the office for interviews on two separate occasions, and received my job offer in January.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY).

Interview

Was given interview after completing online application process, which included the submission of a resume, cover letter, and 3 written interview questions. Interview was conducted as a 30 minute skype interview. The interviewer was nice but had not reviewed my resume before the interview. He asked basic background and behavioral questions.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Was initially contacted by a recruiter for the role. Once resume submitted, did a video interview followed by two in person interviews. First in person interview was with hiring manager and one of her team members. Hiring manager was in a rush to pick up her daughter at daycare so interview was brief and rushed (less than 30 minutes). During second in person interview, I sat for 15 minutes before anyone showed up and then it was the hiring manager who was supposed to have been my last interview of the day. She barely spent 15 minutes with me before handing me off to someone else. If you can't give the person you are potentially going to hire your undivided attention for 30 minutes what is it going to be like working for you? I told the recruiter thank you but no thank you based on that experience.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you learned from a previous role that you would do differently knowing what you know now?   Answer Question

NFL Junior Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview was phone interview where I was asked basic interview questions like tell me about your work experience, what classes are you taking, why (aside from the sport) do you want to work for the NFL. The second interview was a skype interview where I interviewed with two sets of two people. The first couple asked me about my major at school, my studies and vocational goals. The second round of interviews was much more intense where they shot questions one after the other about the sport, the organization and my strengths and weaknesses.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

They asked questions about what i did in my previous jobs and why i want to be a qa. They also asked questions regarding my availability, whag software i used and what are my goals for the next 5 years. Also good to brush up on what the company is about. Make sure to go dressed and on time. Have your resume with you just in case.

Ad Operations Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied on-line, phone interview, headquarters interview. Hiring manager rescheduled phone interview several times by email due to their work schedule. Seemed a bit unprofessional to me at the time, but I understand things come up.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at NFL?   1 Answer

Got a better offer at National Hockey League.

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was rather canned. Nothing particularly special or noteworthy throughout the time spent there. I didn't get the feeling any one of the three people I met was much engaged through the process. Perhaps it was just a favor as it was an employee referral, but that seems a waste of everyone's time.

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Series of phone interviews with multiple people throughout the department. They ask a lot of questions about your resume and how you would handle certain situations if given the job.

Junior Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Application with essay component
    Phone Interview
    Skype Interview with four people
    Interview in New York with four people

Interview Questions

• Standard set of questions, some interviews significantly ruder than others. One of my interviewers was texting while I was speaking so be prepared for everything.   Answer Question

Career potential very limited without advanced degree. The timeline was lengthened several times, which suggested that they lacked commitment to the program and did not prioritize the process. Additionally, I felt very disrespected at my New York interview. One of the interviewers blatantly scoffed at my university extracurricular experience and interrupted me multiple times. If they aren't going to be respectful, don't waste my time flying me to NY.

Professional Football Player Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NFL (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Grueling physical test over 6 months long. It was difficult to know exactly what was wanted as well as how to set yourself apart from the other potential candidates. Once the metrics were set it was then being able to perform at their specific given time and beating out other potential candidates.