NFM Lending Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NFM Lending

2.5

PR/Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Linthicum, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFM Lending (Linthicum, MD) in November 2013.

Interview

NFM has a very organized way of hiring and interviewing. I was away from the country when I had my phone interview, but the Recruiter did a great job in arranging the interview. I then had a phone interview with the HR Director, which was followed by a personal interview once I returned. I met with the HR Director in person, and also met the President of the company. The interview went well and was followed by a submission of written examples and my portfolio. Through out the entire process I felt like I could ask all the questions I needed answered and they were very friendly and helpful to me.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were job specific, but I did get a question that I have never had before: "In this position, who will be your clients?"   1 Answer

Jul 8, 2014 – HR Director

We believe in an open door policy and encourage questions. We are glad you felt the interviewing and on boarding process was a good experience. We are happy that you are here and we thank you for... More

Social Media Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NFM Lending (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a recruiter the very next day. I had a phone interview with the recruiter that lasted less than 10 minutes. I then scheduled an interview with the Marketing Manager for the next day. That interview lasted less than 15 minutes and was more so describing the job than an interview. We talked about my skills and what the job would entail. I was then told that the recruiter from before would contact me to schedule a face-to-face interview, but I was never contacted.

Interview Questions

NFM Lending Response

Oct 18, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback about your interview experience. We are glad to hear you had an overall positive experience. At NFM Lending, in order to ensure we find someone with the right skills and... More

Loan Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swedesboro, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NFM Lending (Swedesboro, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiting for a processing position I applied for and was asked about the loan partner position. The recruiter thought this would be a better fit. An interview was immediately set up.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why would I be a good fit for the position and the office   Answer Question

Feb 10, 2017 – PR/Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing that you had such a great experience!

Loan Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NFM Lending (Columbus, OH).

Interview

short and easy. not very complex. 2 step process. very nice and easy to talk to. First i met with one person and then the Branch manager. 30 mins and then an hour long meeting

Outbound Mortgage Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NFM Lending (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

I met with one person which is my current manager. She was very detailed in the position that I was applying for. She also went over compensation. My advice to anyone that interviews is to just be yourself. The company is looking for individuals, not robots. They want the best.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. It was a 100% commission job.

Office Manager/Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NFM Lending (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

I saw a job posting online and reached out immediately. The entire interview process was wonderful. I went in for my first interview and met with Aubriel, who was a delight. We went over the position and talked about my past positions. The next week, Aubriel reached out to me to interview with two Branch Managers. I was slightly intimidated to be interviewing in front of 4 people, but it was so pleasant and comfortable. We just went over my past employment history, and they gave me pros/cons about the position. Each interview took about 45 minutes. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and how you would be a good fit for the position   Answer Question

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linthicum, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NFM Lending (Linthicum, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job back in September. The interview over the phone with the recruiter went well. However, when I showed up for my face to face interview the person I was meeting with was not available. I was told that the person who was going to interview me went home early and two of colleagues took over the interview. They were not prepared at all, every time one of them was trying to close the interview the other one would start asking questions again. Very unorganized, they could've just re-schedule the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you seen the video posted in the website about the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Swedesboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at NFM Lending (Swedesboro, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Completed a phone interview with the branch manager and then had a sit down face to face with the branch managers and was offered the job. The branch managers asked a lot a great questions about my experience as well as connected to me on a personal level

Interview Questions

• If I have any experience working with Encompass   1 Answer

Loan Partner I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NFM Lending in August 2015.

Interview

first i got an email asking for an interview. after that interview, i was emailed and received a phone call for a second interview. at the second in person interview, i was offered the position.

Interview Questions

NFM Lending Response

Oct 5, 2015 – HR Director

Thank you for your response. We are glad that your interview process went quickly. Please let us know if there were any areas that we could improve on.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NFM Lending (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a face-to-face interview with the Branch Manager and the Loan Processor that I'd be working with. We discussed my prior work history, hobbies, activities, etc. I also had the opportunity to discuss company policies, expectations and job function.

Interview Questions

NFM Lending Response

Oct 5, 2015 – HR Director

Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if there are any areas within the recruiting process that you believe could be improved.