NFM Lending Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NFM Lending Interview Questions

Interviews at NFM Lending

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NFM Lending in November 2013.

Interview

I came across this open position and given my past experience, I thought I would apply. Brooke, the recruiter for this particular position, responded to my submitted résumé immediately by giving me a call within five minutes. She spoke with me, and then passed all of my information along for review. The Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel were interested in speaking with me, and so a telephone interview was scheduled. After the hour long telephone interview, Brooke called me, almost immediately after I hung up the phone, to ask me to come in for a face to face interview. The interview went fantastically, and Brooke called me the next day to offer me the position. The whole interview experience with NFM Lending was one of the easiest and best that I have encountered so far. It was professional, but yet they found a way to always make you feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the Loan Officer wants to create something that we cannot do?   1 Answer

NFM Lending Response

Jul 8, 2014 – HR Director

Its great to hear that the process was seamless. We strive to make sure the experience is personalable and easy. Thank you for being part of our Compliance team! We are glad you are part of our... More

Senior Loan Processor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NFM Lending (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

I met with the local Branch Manager and was given some insight and details about the company. I was then offered the opportunity to travel to the Corporate office for training.

Interview Questions

• My work experience, my work ethic, and desired salary and bonus plan   Answer Question

NFM Lending Response

Jun 26, 2015 – HR Director

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad you felt that your experience was positive!