NFM Lending Loan Partner I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NFM Lending Loan Partner I Interview Questions

Interviews at NFM Lending

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Swedesboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at NFM Lending (Swedesboro, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Completed a phone interview with the branch manager and then had a sit down face to face with the branch managers and was offered the job. The branch managers asked a lot a great questions about my experience as well as connected to me on a personal level

Interview Questions

• If I have any experience working with Encompass   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NFM Lending

Loan Partner I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NFM Lending in August 2015.

Interview

first i got an email asking for an interview. after that interview, i was emailed and received a phone call for a second interview. at the second in person interview, i was offered the position.

Interview Questions

NFM Lending Response

Oct 5, 2015 – HR Director

Thank you for your response. We are glad that your interview process went quickly. Please let us know if there were any areas that we could improve on.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NFM Lending (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a face-to-face interview with the Branch Manager and the Loan Processor that I'd be working with. We discussed my prior work history, hobbies, activities, etc. I also had the opportunity to discuss company policies, expectations and job function.

Interview Questions

NFM Lending Response

Oct 5, 2015 – HR Director

Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if there are any areas within the recruiting process that you believe could be improved.