NGK Spark Plugs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.9

Production Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at NGK Spark Plugs (Charleston, WV) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very lengthy yet questions was very standard when it comes to PLC and maintenance company is family oriented a lot of activities for employees. now I'm waiting to see if I am being hired

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wixom, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NGK Spark Plugs (Wixom, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with a job fair. Got a call for a panel interview from there. The whole process was done in an organized way. They were ready to adjust the day and time of the interview depending on my availability.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NGK Spark Plugs.

Interview

After 6 months of working under manpower, submitted an application and taken a TABS test. Standard questions, sat in a room with two people in a conference room. Was then awarded a job offer to which I have accepted.

OEM Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NGK Spark Plugs (Lansing, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with HR and an Engineering Manager at a career fair on campus. The interview process involved a phone interview and a skype interview. The phone interview was with HR and two of the Engineering Managers who were responsible for me.

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly about what was on my resume and my experiences. A lot of the interview process was talking about what the job would be like.   Answer Question

Maintenance Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NGK Spark Plugs.

Interview

Very professional atmosphere with caring people. I was offered the position but due to a family health issue, I had to turn them down. Thet were very understanding over the situation.

Interview Questions

• What types of equipment I had experience with   1 Answer

Midnight shift and too far to drive with offered salary

Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NGK Spark Plugs in November 2011.

Interview

the job is find by the help of the other workers news then the interviews takes in two steps .

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rewari (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NGK Spark Plugs (Rewari (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There was an aptitude test at first as a screening test.
    Next round was the HR Interview round and more candidates were shortlisted in this round.
    Finally there was a technical interview for the shortlisted candidates.

Interview Questions

• How long will you work for the organisation?   1 Answer

Abteilungsleiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NGK Spark Plugs in November 2015.

Interview

Begrüssung, Vorstellungsrunde, Erläuterung des Lebenslaufs mit Schwerpunkten auf Positionsrelevante Erfahrungen, Vorstellung der Position und Aufgabenstellung, Abschluss mit offenen Fragestellungen. Das gesamte Interview wurde sehr professionell geführt, die Interviewer waren offensichtlich gut vorbereitet. Das Unternehmen und die Aufgabenstellung wurden gut dargestellt. Das Gespräch war ausreichend lang um alle wesentlichen Fragestellungen eines Erstgesprächs zu klären.

Interview Questions

• Sind Sie bereit auch operative Tätigkeiten auszuüben?   1 Answer