NHPC Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NHPC Engineer Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHPC (Faridabad, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview is preceded by a technical test. Currently, GATE is used to select the students. the interview was conducted by a senior panel consisting of directors and general manager the 2nd highest positions. Questions are of technical nature and a few hr qs. Technical qs include poisons ratio, centre of gravity, hydraulics etc. While the Hr qs are largely based on location preference, past achievements etc

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NHPC

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NHPC (Faridabad, Haryana (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview is conducted by a board comprising of technical people,HR people,One member from minority community and one member from SC/ST categories. The board makes the candidate relaxed and the questions generally asked are more of technical nature from engineering mechanics. The board may ask questions about family and source of income.

Interview Questions

• As the main buisness of the company is building dams and reservoirs they ask specific questions about dams from your state.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As it is a govt company there is no scope of negotiations.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NHPC (Guwahati (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

communucation are well good with company and preparation for interview is well enough within two months and having skill test, personally test etc. be confident in self preparation and go on.