NHS Assistant Psychologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NHS Assistant Psychologist Interview Questions

Interviews at NHS

Assistant Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (Boston, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Three interviewers, all pretty friendly. A psychologist, a nurse and a team co-ordinator. It went quickly (about 30 minutes), but they asked a lot of questions in that time. Covered general policy and procedure stuff, as well as actual practical experience. Allowed me to ask questions at the end, and then took copies of my documents.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you worked with someone with challenging behaviour.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NHS

Assistant Psychologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NHS.

Interview

Submitted an application online and had to answer some questions. Got called for an interview a few weeks later where they asked me questions and then gave me 10 minutes to answer a scenario.

Assistant Psychologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NHS in April 2017.

Interview

Application required a length personal statement which should outline how you met the criteria in the person specification. Interview included a presentation (presentation topic was sent in advance allowing time to prepare) followed by 6 questions about skills, experience and knowledge relevant to the role

Interview Questions

• The difference between primary and secondary psychology services   Answer Question

Assistant Psychologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NHS.

Interview

Clear and fair. Reflected in your experience and why that has made you better at what you do. Didn’t have to have experience, transferable skills. 1 year contract and good opportunities for continual professional development.

Assistant Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dumfries, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (Dumfries, Scotland (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for the post.
    Received a letter by post after 1 month and half. The interview was 3 weeks later.
    Interview was chaired with an Consult Clinical Psychology, Psychiatrist and a Psychologist. They said the interview is expected to last approximately 30 minutes - actually was 15 min...

Interview Questions

• Research experience?
      Audit experience?
      Child & adolescence experience (medical setting experience)?
      How do I deal with staff in a stressful environment?   Answer Question