NHS Clerical Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NHS Clerical Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at NHS

2.8

Clerical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (Telford, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Good - kept up to date with process of application via optional texts, one interview with three managers, straight forward job interview questions, took a while to be processed once job offer came through.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of how you have achieved one of the Trust's values in your career or personal life?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NHS

Clerical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dumfries, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (Dumfries, Scotland (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Offered interview by letter a few weeks after submitting application. Attended interview which lasted around 10/15 mins. There were 3 people on the interview panel, they made you feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a situation where a patient is shouting at you?   1 Answer
    • You may see some unpleasant sights. How do you feel this?   1 Answer
    • When would you be able to commence work here?   1 Answer
    • Have you got any questions for us?   1 Answer

Clerical Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NHS in April 2019.

Interview

A waste of time going, they just wanted me in and out, didn’t even bother asking me why I wanted the role, just asked scenario based questions.They decided to tell me interview that they were bombarded with applicants.

Clerical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NHS (Sheffield, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 stages. 2 individuals and 1 group.

The first individual interview was like any regular interview, asking you common interview questions. The second one was based on the PROUD value. They changed the format of their questions but they were still asking about those 5 things. The group interview asked you to prioritise daily tasks with follow up questions asked, asking you to give reasons for your answers.

Although I got an offer, I still haven't heard from them, offering me a suitable role and it has been 2 months...

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing working at a hospital?   Answer Question
    • Q: Give an example you gave a good customer service.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer