NHS Clinical Support Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NHS Clinical Support Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at NHS

2.5

Clinical Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHS (Southampton, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

It took approximately half an hour. They were very kind, polite and welcoming.
Presentation;
Why do you want to work here;
Speak about your previous working experience;
scenario questions;
Have you got any questions about the job?

Interview Questions

• Which was the worst/most dangerous situation that you had to face in your working experience and what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NHS

Clinical Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHS (Lancaster, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview was an overall positive experience. There were a large group of us waiting to be interviewed and they called us in one by one for a 10 minute interview with 2 people questioning. The questions were a mix of competency based questions and also scenario based questions asking how you would react to certain situations on the hospital wards. There were no tasks involved and after the interview we were asked to leave the room for 2 minutes and then asked back in, where they told us the outcome of our interview.

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take if you saw somebody fall on the ward?   Answer Question

Clinical Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walsall, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NHS (Walsall, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

Three stage maths and English tests, then an role play scenario followed by questions. and then the actual interview. This was form day one to the when i actually started a 12 month process.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for the nhs   2 Answers

Clinical Support Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS in September 2015.

Interview

Basic questions in a 1:1 interview and very basic maths test. I went to the regional office for the interview. It didn't last for more than an hour maximum. Interviewr asked about experiences.