NHS Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NHS Digital Interview Questions

Interviews at NHS Digital

3.4

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS Digital.

Interview

Good experience and positive panel. Maintained Good eye contact. Clear questions. Polite and friendly panel who put me at ease. Interview lasted around 45 minutes. I was given the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the interview.

Data Scientist Summer Interview

Interview

Applied online through LinkedIn. Did a numerical test then around two weeks later was invited to a video interview which consisted of 8 questions asking about my hobbies and how I deal with difficult situations. Heard back five days later.

Service Manangement Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS Digital.

Interview

I applied online and had to write two paragraphs why I wanted to be a part of NHS digital then I had to complete online tests mainly numerical based questions and then an online video interview

Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NHS Digital (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and cordial. There was a timing mix-up (no fault of the interviewers, it was an agency issue) but despite that they were still very welcoming.
    The interview featured questions to do with the competencies in the application. There weren't really any surprises. I was interviewed by two interviewers.
    After the interview there was a short (20 mins) maths and excel test. The computer was a small laptop with a track pad and I didn't my own calculator, meaning I had to resort to using the computer calculator. These meant that I only got half way through the last question when the test finished. They are strict on time. Ensure you save your test document in the appropriate folder.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you used excel to analyse large datasets   Answer Question

Graduate Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS Digital in January 2020.

Interview

There are five questions at the online interview, some general interview questions. The whole process takes around 10 minutes to be completed.
    Each question was given 30 seconds to prepare and one minute to answer.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a day where you have conflicting immediate priorities.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NHS Digital (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Recieved email with date on interview. Interview was two person panel. Was your basic competency based question describe a time etc. Heard back within 2 days with feedback

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NHS Digital.

Interview

Started with online applications which then led to a standard video interview, where they asked about 5 questions and gave about 40 seconds to respond to each one. After that it was assessment centre .

Interview Questions

• How would you change one way the NHS uses data and technology   Answer Question

Information Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NHS Digital (Leeds, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied through university, with CV and cover letter. Invited to interviewed by three people were I was asked a handful of competency questions. The experience was friendly over all, the interviewers gave many prompts along the way.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to explain something complex to someone else?   Answer Question

Trainee Graduate Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NHS Digital (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

After applying for the job, we had to write a paragraph about why we wanted the job and why we wanted to work for the NHS. Then there was a video interview, which included about 4 questions and there was a short amount of time to think before you recorded the answer. After (or before, I can't remember exactly) that there were numerical and verbal reasoning tests. If you pass that stage, you go to the assessment centre, which lasts all day (bring/buy a packed lunch and expect it to last longer than you think!) and you do team activities, a numerical reasoning test, and have an interview with 2 people.

Interview Questions

• How would you change the way the NHS uses data?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to explain something technical to a non-expert audience.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS Digital (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

I had a Video interview - there were 4 questions, they gave you 30 seconds to read and think about each question, and gave you 2 minutes to answer. (Except for one question which they gave 1 minute to read and think about.)

Interview Questions

• What changes would you make to the way Information and Technology is used by NHS Digital?   Answer Question