NHS Graduate Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NHS Graduate Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at NHS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

it is a lengthy process where you have to go through multiple stages of online tests and interviews and justify at each step as to why you want to get into this program

Interview Questions

• everything regarding a change from clincal to non clinical   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NHS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NHS (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Completed a fairly extensive set of online questions ranging from the typical numerical and verbal reasoning to some fast paced personality/situational questions online.
    I found the online application process fairly easy to use and straightforward, however, it was a bit long winded.

Interview Questions

• What are my motivations for applying to the NHS   1 Answer

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NHS (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very competitive process with lots of stages and much needed preparation. The assessors and interviewers are very nice and genuinely want you to do your best though. Ultimately they aren't looking for specific skills, just the right kind of people.

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at NHS (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Quite a few stages. Started with basic application and eligibility questions, followed by a few online aptitude tests. Panel interview in January and assessment center in March. If you can pass the initial tests you are smart enough to do the scheme, the two following interviews are more about whether you fit the scheme from a personality perspective. I.e. Can you digest large amounts of info quickly and react to sudden changes; How good are you at working with and influencing others (don't be dominating/doormat); Do you have a can-do attitude (given the current state of the NHS, this is a must!)

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NHS in February 2015.

Interview

Plenty of online tests and written motivational questions to answer. Actual interview is a mixture of motivational and competency questions but nothing out of the ordinary. Interview is relaxed and lasts around half an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NHS (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

After the online tests, there is an interview, where there are two interviewers, both seemed like senior management level. They will ask questions prepared for them on a list one by one.

Interview Questions

• All competency questions, such as describe a situation where you completed a difficult task, worked with others, something you could have done better, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NHS (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

1 hour interview, 2 interviewers former/recent graduate trainees, they had an entirety of 12 predetermined questions, that the one read to me while the other was keeping notes and crossing words out. The half of the questions was about my resume and the other half about the my knowledge about the NHS(education, work experience, how i reacted on specific instances or showed certain skills, other activities, and what i know about NHS and chose it)

Interview Questions

• Where did you hear about NHS?   1 Answer

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NHS in January 2019.

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward process, a lot of online testing (numeracy, psychometric, literacy and logic) but that's standard for large companies to whittle down candidates. Then progression to online video interview.

Interview Questions

• Video Interview - 40 minutes   1 Answer