NHS Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NHS Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Interviews at NHS

3.2

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NHS (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Application form: standard
Online tests: personality, situational judgement, numerical and verbal
Interview: basic competency questions with senior managers. They require very detailed answers so really think about why you want this job and make sure you prepare using the leadership framework

Interview Questions

• Basic competency questions: very detailed and they really want to know what you did

Why nhs? Why this scheme? Insufficient to just give a general answer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NHS

Graduate Scheme Interview

Interview

When employers are advertising job vacancies, they will produce a job description (an outline of the job, including a summary of the main tasks and responsibilities) and a person specification (the type of person they wish to attract, including essential and desirable criteria). These are available for each job on NHS Jobs.

Job vacancies are usually filled through open competition, so you need to ensure that you read the job description and person specification fully, before making your application. In order to be short listed (invited for interview) for a position, candidates must meet at least all the essential criteria outlined in the person specification.

More general information on job descriptions and person specifications can be found on NHS Jobs.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NHS (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Online application proccess followed by situational test and langauage and mathemtaics assessments. Invited to an interview in Leeds. They have many rooms with pairs if interviewers who are assessing many people over that day. Did not progess to the next stage of the selection proccess.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NHS (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was an online interview where they asked 12 questions. They tell you what competencies they are going to be testing you on before hand. You have 1 minute to think of what you are going to say and then 2 minutes to respond.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

5 situational questions, very difficult and clearly designed for someone already working in this industry as the questions were mainly based around the health industry but were very specific and not general interview questions at all. Spent ages trying to answer questions and overall not a good experience