NHS Healthcare Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NHS Healthcare Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at NHS

2.2

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Firstly, there was a numerical and English test (up to GCSE level), then we had a face to face interview. This was a fairly easy process if you understand GCSE English and Maths and have done your research on the trust you are applying to.

Interview Questions

• What are the trusts values?
    Ethical situational questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NHS

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Fine it was very easy just asked me about what I normallu do in my job roles that I currently have and I mentioned I have skills that I can transfer over

Interview Questions

• What would u do in an emergench   1 Answer

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Good. Asked my competency based questions such as what would you do in certain scenario. The process was quick to hear from them. Told me exactly where needed to go for interview.

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHS (Oxford, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Application, then interview, then job offer but then long, long wait for all checked to be done and for job to start. At interview I had to do a simple maths and English test first. Then interview which felt quite friendly. I got the phone call to offer me the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• How will you know what is due to illness and what is the patient's personality?   1 Answer

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS.

Interview

first there is a interview and then GCSE maths and English test which you have to at least get 5 questions wrong. Then there would be induction for a week and then training.

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process took about two weeks. I have applied online and got invited to an interview one week later. The interview was formal,two people interviewed me and asked me ten questions each. Definitely would recommend to prepare for an interview a few days before your interview and read the job specification so you know what the job will involve and can describe it if needed,

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself?   Answer Question
    • What are your best personal traits?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What would you do ,if you came into the room and a patient were self harming themselves?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an aggressive patient?   1 Answer

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHS (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Assessment Day - Group activities and then a formal 1-2-1 interview.
    Questionnaire based around competency questions, and what you thought the skills were for the job.
    group activity was to discuss different topics that the interviewer supplied. All in all lasted about 3 hours.

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Interview

They asked question regarding procedure communication personal experience and why I wanted to work as healthcare assistant what skills I have after I asked questions and they they took my contact number and informed that if I’m successful I will be selected and receive a call or email from them and start

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Short maths and english test followed by interview. The tests weren’t too bad. Maths was basic additions, subtractions, multiplications and divisions. English was correcting spelling of words and putting the correct words in sentences.

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (Oxford, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

very easy going interview, was made to feel very comfortable. was asked a range of questions mostly about my own experiences.. i was required to completed a simple maths and english test.

Interview Questions

• What transferable skills do you have that can be useful within this jobs role.   1 Answer