NHS Management Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

NHS Management Interview Questions in London, England

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Trainee General Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHS Management (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

30-40 minute interview with a former trainer and a senior manager, preceded by some interaction with current trainees in a more relaxed setting. The interview questions were competency based and focused on past experiences. Best tip is to have a clear idea of your motivations and a catalogue of various experiences to draw from with an idea of how you contributed in various situations.

Pending

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHS Management (London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

5x stations testing soft-skills === communication skills, conflict resolution, consultation skills and team work skills. Each station was a role-play and lasted for approx 20 minutes. Got offer the next day via online system with useful feedback on scores. declined as not right for me.

Strategic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NHS Management (London, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

I was phoned about the role by a recruiter who said he wanted a 'quality' candidate. He interviewed me twice and put my resume (CV) forward. I was then asked to do a series of skills tests (all very manageable). This lasted pretty much all day. I was then asked to attend the formal interview (I had been shortlisted with someone else from the original pool of 6) including a case and presentation to a panel. This was straightforward though I could tell these folks had not seen anyone with private sector sector experience...For those who don't know, the NHS (in general) is very incestuous and precious about itself, despite the fact that it is run by public sector lifers (zero experience in private sector) ..After this exercise, an offer was made. All of it was fairly straightforward and not rocket science for sure. A good candidate just needs to get his/her foot in the door from where you can move within the system (largest employer in Europe!).

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with a difficult colleague over whom you have no line management authority?   1 Answer
    • how do you achieve work life balance?   Answer Question

Negotiation

if you come from outside the NHS, you will start at the bottom of the pay scale, regardless of what you earned previously or how bright you may be...so be forewarned.

ST1 Doctor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHS Management (London, England (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

there were four stations, 10 minutes each. The first one examined statistics and how to respond to a patient's complaint, the second examined how to deal with an angry colleague and prioritising, the third examined if you can suture and if you can do direct ophthalmoscopy and the fourth one was CV based.

Interview Questions

• A patient has complained that you examined him without wearing your white medical coat. How would you respond to thais letter?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Prepare very well for the interview

Administration Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NHS Management (London, England (UK)) in January 2009.

Interview

About an hour long interview with 3 - 4 people and competency based questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked with difficult people   1 Answer
    • How well do you perform under pressure   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good negotiation ask for as much as you can and work backwards from there

Network Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NHS Management (London, England (UK)) in January 2009.

Interview

Had to undergo technical test then 1:1 interveiw. Followed by HR interview on a different day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated my salary when offered the job

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NHS Management (London, England (UK)) in January 2009.

Interview

3 interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

flexible