NHS Medical Laboratory Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NHS Medical Laboratory Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at NHS

2.3

Medical Laboratory Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NHS in January 2017.

Interview

i applied online from nhs website. i was Interviewed by a three senior members of staff.informal general questions , each member of the panel had a series of questions to ask. I received notification less than a week later that i had been successful.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a complaint phone call.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NHS

Medical Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (Salisbury, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview was very informal, the managing staff members were friendly, and generally they just wanted to get to know your personality. I was asked to come for an interview in person after applying via the NHS jobs website. I had to undertake a skills based assessment (reading details on various sample tubes and recording them accurately in writing and electronically). The skills based assessment was timed, but easy enough if you relax beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a dynamic workload under pressure?   1 Answer

Medical Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NHS (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied to Glasgow Royal Infirmary and the process took about 2/3 weeks. Got called to the interview. The panel concluded of three interviewers. It was for a maternity cover and got told on the day of the interview.