NHS Interview Questions in Nottingham, England | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Manager NEMS Notts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NHS (Nottingham, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Ambiguous non-clinical questions that seemed devoid of any clinical compassion towards staff and patient's. Not at all patient focussed and the whole process seemed 'flat' with complex questions from the Chief Executive who hardly smiled. Very unnerving and disheartening. I knew that I hadn't got the job almost as soon as I entered the room...I could just tell. The person that got the job was actually waiting outside in a fairly busy office dressed in jeans but obviously observing the 'competition', again not appropriate and very unsettling.

Interview Questions

• How would you reject a service that you felt was innapropriate by the Commisioners?   1 Answer

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NHS (Nottingham, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

There was a multidisciplinary interview panel of four people who asked me different questions in turn across a table. They offered me a cup of tea when I waited in the reception area for the panel to be ready, and this was a nice touch that helped me to feel more at ease.

Interview Questions

• Do I have my own transport suitable for business / research use?   1 Answer