NIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIC Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NIC.

Interview

Had a few interviews, met with several people, and I thought they went well Then I never heard anything back-- even after a follow up.

Finally heard I didn't get the job, almost 3 months later. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

NIC Response

May 17, 2017 – Director of Human Resources

We are sorry your interview experience took so long. Our process is designed to last no longer than 30 days. The candidate experience is something we are always working to fine-tune; your feedback is ... More

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIC.

Interview

I got the interview through an IT Consulting Company.

I interviewed for one position and the person I interviewed with didn't think I was a good fit so they recommended another position in the company and I interviewed with someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe your interactions with your project team and how you keep them on track.   Answer Question

Apr 3, 2017 – Director of Human Resources

We are glad to hear that your interview process moved quickly. We apologize if the first interview was not a perfect match to your skills; or if the firm you were working with did not have a full ... More

Linux Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIC (Olathe, KS).

Interview

Typical tag team interview. Few technical questions. But they did make some off handed remarks to my age which leads me to the conclusion that they are basing their hiring process and decisions on age rather than aptitude. In other words, older applicants need not apply. It's too bad (and their loss) that they bypass applicants who have light years more experience and skill sets than younger candidates, only because they are older. Shame on them.

Interview Questions

NIC Response

Jan 23, 2017 – Director of Human Resources

I’m sorry to hear about your interview experience. I assure you we do not make hiring decisions based on age. It is against our core values and it is also against our policy. We wish you the best of ... More

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIC in November 2015.

Interview

It was 30 Minute long phone screen interview with 3 interviewers. It was pretty straight forward and manageable. I expect the in-person email to be a little more difficult.

Asp.Net C# Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIC (Santa Fe, NM) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was casual and friendly. It wasn't made clear beforehand it would be a technical interview but the questions were more about my experience with their specific type of work versus hard technical questions and/or conundrums. It was clear I didn't at that time have the exact skill set they needed. Since then I have been training at Pluralsight to add those skills to my repertoire.

Interview Questions

• Did I work with design patterns.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIC (Trenton, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

applied through a staffing company; after initial screening with the staffing company they scheduled an in person interview with NIC. The interview was a panel interview with both general manager and director on the panel.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIC (Kansas City, MO) in January 2010.

Interview

was through a recruiter in the Kasas City area. The process was very well run and thourough.