NICE Actimize Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

NICE Actimize Interview Questions in London, England

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

It took 4 months in total which included around 10 telephone calls and 6 face to face meetings.
    I spoke to several members of the marketing team including the VP, as the preliminary stages and was asked to go through my experience several times and to go over the job spec to ensure I was fully aware of the role. I then had to have 5 face to face meetings which included meeting sales managers, product managers and HR. I then had further phone calls to feedback and then I had a final face to face meeting before I was offered the role. Inbetween each stage there was a wait hence the overall process took 4 months.

Interview Questions

• My experience of using a tool called 'Salesforce'   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated for a higher offer based on the fact that a) it took so long to go through the entire interview process, b) I was speaking to other companies by then and c) I had had to chase for feedback for 4 weeks before they came back with an offer.
    I was successful in getting the higher offer because of this.

Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

I was approached for a role at Actimize, a software security leader, for a role in their services division. During the interview process, i had the pleasure of speaking via phone or meeting in person a number of executives, to include their CEO, COO, head of product and VP of HR. I had a great experience with this company throughout all my discussions. In the end, a very competitive offer was made to me, which I declined with mixed feelings due to personal reasons. Despite this, both the COO and VP of HR remained extremely professional and friendly. I was left with a great impression of this company, and I would certainly recommend Actimize and their senior leadership team for their professionalism, integrity and approach to bringing staff in their company.

Interview Questions