NICE CXone Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 107 of over 107 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

NICE CXone

Application

I interviewed at NICE CXone

Interview

It was fair and simple. In a sense that the recruitment team was patient and friendly. The interviewer was nice and professional. Easy, because they made me feel that I'm already welcome. Despite that I'm still in the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • What made you decide to join?
    1 Answer

NICE CXone

Application

I interviewed at NICE CXone

Interview

Very seamless and great experience. There were three interviews. One with HR, team manager and the last was with BDR leader Ron Halbert. Overall it was a great experience and very quick.

Interview Questions
  • The basic questions. What is your experience? Tell me about a time you have failed? Can you handle the monotonous role?

NICE CXone

Application

I interviewed at NICE CXone

Interview

simple yet thorough. knows what they are looking for from candidates. some times takes time but worth the wait. open answering questions from the candidates. response to follow-ups. offer multiple schedules for interview.

Interview Questions
  • how did your previous experience prepared you for the role you are applying for

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NICE CXone (Salt Lake City, UT) in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me after I submitted my resume/application. I set up an interview time with someone from the Sales team and when the time of the interview came, I didn't receive a call from anyone and didn't have a link for a zoom meeting or anything. I both emailed and called the recruiter trying to access the meeting or reschedule and she never called back or emailed. So unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer did not show up for interview.

NICE CXone

Application

I interviewed at NICE CXone

Interview

It's very slick. Too slick. Let this be a warning to you. They will paint a very rosy picture that you will find tragically comedic if you accept an offer.

Interview Questions
  • If you've interviewed as an IT PM ever before they aren't going to ask you anything that will throw you off.

NICE CXone

Application

I interviewed at NICE CXone

Interview

Not so good experience as you would need to follow up with the recruiter on updates with your application. You would seldom get any response. Be sure to research the job description and company first

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NICE CXone (Sandy, UT) in Feb 2021

Interview

Initial screening by Recruiter. Several weeks later, a Teams interview (w/o) video by two members of team. No follow up/closure. A company that cannot send an e-mail thanking a candidate and stating that position has been filled is not one for which someone should work. No respect or appreciation shown

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NICE CXone (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

Hiring process took around 25days in my case. Technical interviews was really good. But with the hiring team and management had very bad experience. They should have clear requirements with whom they are interacting and what profile candidates they are looking.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NICE CXone (Salt Lake City, UT) in Dec 2020

Interview

Very quick turnaround after application, excellent communication and follow through both from the recruiter and the interviewers. Three separate interviews, two with teams of multiple interviewers, great warmth and positive experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

NICE CXone

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NICE CXone in Nov 2020

Interview

Applied on a Thursday and Recruiter reached out on Friday. We had a 45 minute call and set a panel interview for the following Friday. Spent an hour with two managers followed by a 30 minute technical call. Offer made and accepted on Tuesday following the interview. The process was professional and they were quick and decisive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 107 Interviews