NICE CXone Principal Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 109 interviews

Interviews at NICE CXone

Positive100%
Applied online100%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

NICE CXone

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE CXone (Salt Lake City, UT) in Mar 2017

Interview

Online coding test, F2F Interview with the technical team, managers, and other peers in this role. It was a well-rounded interview that was transparent and honest. Not off the wall questions, but questions on tasks you will be doing day-to-day. I felt the overall process works in helping match the desired position to the person with the critical relevant skills and opportunities for growth into other skills needed for the company and its growth this year.

Interview Questions
  • How do you solve this problem X? Let's discuss this more deeply?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NICE CXone

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE CXone (Midvale, UT) in Mar 2010

Interview

Candidates can expect an initial phone interview and a personality evaluation, followed by up to three hours of face-to-face interviews with various peers and managers for the position applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Various technical questions related to the expected expertise for the position being applied for. If you're not lying on your resume, you should have no trouble answering the technical questions.
Be the first to find this interview helpful