NICE inContact Implementation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NICE inContact Implementation Interview Questions

Interviews at NICE inContact

2.0

Implementation Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NICE inContact in May 2014.

Interview

Three hour interview and they spoke of the pros and cons of the company, there was also 30 minute shadowing. There weren't any typical interview questions asked they were just selling the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about working with other people from different countries.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was a set rate.

Other Interview Reviews for NICE inContact

Implementation Interview

Interview

Very smooth, transparent, efficient process. Started with a video recording interview; 3 weeks later, invited for a phone interview,; 2 days after that, I was scheduled for an onsite interview which lasted for 2 hrs. Prior to the onsite interview, the recruiter clearly explained the process, which greatly helped me prepare and understand what to expect. Several days, I was invited to another onsite interview with more senior management. Throughout the process, the recruiter is very responsive and answered all questions I have and manage my expectation about timelines..etc. I have to say the entire process is very positive and shows their respect to candidates time and effort and really want to connect.

Interview Questions

• * Why Nice inContact?
      * Tell me about your project management experience.   Answer Question