NICE inContact Implementation Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NICE inContact Implementation Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at NICE inContact

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Midvale, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Three interviews in one day meeting with 5-6 different employees. First interview was with two managers. Second interview was with 2 Implementation Managers, Third interview was with another a Supervisor/Team Leader and at the end they had me shadow someone for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is going to make me choose you over another applicant? What makes you stand out? What is your background? Do you have Project Management experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NICE inContact

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Sandy, UT) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview process was great. Several rounds of phone calls followed by a 2 1/2 hour working interview. The working interview really gave an idea of what the culture and job would be like. Everyone I met during the work interview onsite was very friendly and respectful. Made me feel appreciated and valuable. All interviewers were very transparent about the type of work expected at Nice inContact and what I could expect day to day.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you used your knowledge and skills to improve the ACD/IVR at your current company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Sandy, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was exceptional. The way they asked the questions, provided upfront expectations, and wanted to make sure I would be a great fit for their team. It was a total of two hours. 30 min. with hiring manager, 30 min with team leader, 30 minutes with peers, then 30 min job shadow. Very thorough and exciting. I felt a part of the team even though this was an interview. Very comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I interviewed at NICE inContact (Lehi, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process seemed to be the standard two-form factor interview process.
    - Phone Interview
    - In-person Interview

Unfortunately, despite being told I rocked the phone interview and would be a good fit for the company, and a month of chasing the recruiter for the onsite interview scheduling - it was not scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Not giving away any of the questions as this is not something I find to be something a professional should share.   1 Answer

NICE inContact Response

Aug 30, 2017 – Manager Talent Acquisition

This situation rings a bell. Recruiters do not make the final call on who is invited for an onsite interview, ultimately that falls to the hiring manager and the recruiter provides insight and... More