NICE inContact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NICE inContact Interview Questions

Interviews at NICE inContact

2.9

TAM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NICE inContact in February 2020.

Interview

It was a panel interview with a couple of hiring managers. It felt like a conversation more than an interview. There was also a technical review at the end. It was more of a skills assessment then a test.

Senior Marketing Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2020.

Interview

Most of the team is remote so it mainly consisted of like 5 phone calls. All just quick 30 minute calls. Really really basic questions about my experience. Was kind of shocked to get an offer so quickly and easily.

Interview Questions

• Nothing important. Really basic questions about my experience. Background check is a bit absurd. Have to verify length of employment through paystubs for every job on your resume.   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NICE inContact in December 2019.

Interview

Ghosting is the worst form of rejection. In December 2019, I had multiple interviews for a District Sales Manager position. Upon completion, I had been told the interview's went well. I hoped to have some feedback before Christmas. I made three attempts to follow up with NICE, no response.

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online then was contacted on 12/24/2019 by a Sr. Corporate Recruiter to schedule a 30 minute preliminary phone interview.

Scheduled and had the phone interview on 12/27/2019.

Scheduled the in-person for the in-person on 12/30/2019.

Had the in-person on 12/30/2019 with Addam Jentzsch.

Received notification on 12/31/2019 that I didn't get the position.

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Sandy, UT).

Interview

I applied for this position online and meet with the recruiter for a phone interview. Then had a phone interview scheduled with the hiring manager. After that I was told I would be brought in very soon to meet with the team. After not hearing anything for a week, I reached out to the recruiter and was eventually told the hiring manager was out of town and that I would be getting a meeting request to meet with the team shortly. During the on-site meeting with the team I would be managing, I was asked some questions that cannot be asked (age, family status, # of kids, etc). I received an offer from the hiring manager, but after reaching out to him with what I thought were standard questions, I received an email saying that my offer was being rescinded with no explanation as to why.

Payroll Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Sandy, UT) in November 2019.

Interview

I submitted a resume and was contacted and set up an interview day and time. When I arrived I waited in an interview area and then joined the manager in an office for the interview. Everyone was very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience and the ability to stay during payroll deadlines, until work was done.   1 Answer

Staff Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Sandy, UT) in October 2019.

Interview

After a phone call with management, you will come in for an onsite interview. This is a long interview, but you get a chance to see the work that you'll be doing, meet the team, and they'll get an idea of where your skill level is at for the job. This helps them to determine which team you should be on.

Interview Questions

• I was shown a basic call flow, and asked to tell them what I thought was happening with the script.   Answer Question

HR Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Sandy, UT) in August 2019.

Interview

Phone screening then in-person interview with several people. Seemed to be a great team, nice and professional but then, after 4 weeks of no communication at all, I emailed them to find out the status of things and then a couple of hours later got a form email saying I didn't get the position. I'm surprised by the outcome since they seemed more professional than that.

Interview Questions

• A few basic SQL questions but nothing too deep or technically challenging.   Answer Question

Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NICE inContact in June 2019.

Interview

Easy and chill Interview. They asked the same cliche interview questions. Prepare for just easy questions and chill interview. Phone Interview was easy but skills interview was kind of hard. So, prepare for a hard skills interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact in May 2019.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Got a call from the HR to schedule interview with the team. 3-4 interviewers over Webex and it lasted for 2 hours. Most of it was behavioral and team fit question. Second round was technical with the same interviewers. They asked me to solve a javascript question. The overall process was good but I wish the HR is more responsive. They are super slow, you need to keep bugging them with follow up emails to get any results. There was a week and half of blackout period when I didn't hear anything from them.