NICE inContact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NICE inContact

2.8

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NICE inContact.

Interview

The company is a waste of time to interview with. They asked to perform the coding test. They got back to me after 2 weeks to schedule an interview. They are not serious about hiring and waste other peoples time. They don't even get back to you.

Interview Questions

• The company is a waste of time to interview with. They are not serious about hiring and waste other peoples time. They don't even get back to you.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

What a joke. Out of date tech, poorly chosen architecture. Very unprofessional don't walk, run from this company. No one uses win forms now days. Run run run. Did I mention the sweatshop like atmosphere?

Interview Questions

I don't care how nice their building is , you can clearly see that they treat developers extremely poorly.

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Midvale, UT).

Interview

Process was painless. Easy going, but I can from an job that had polygraphs and 10 year background checks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer that I was given was much higher than I had at a previous job. So I did not negotiate and I accepted very quickly

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NICE inContact.

Interview

Took a long time to be called back but once the call came in the interview process went well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

base pluse stock options

Voice Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Sandy, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

Great, they asked me numerous questions that were challenging regarding the position I applied for. They asked me characteristic questions as well to understand if I was a good fit for the team. I was then asked scenario questions for them to understand how I handle real-time scenarios.

Interview Questions

• If the customers phone services were down and you did not have access to the customer onsite router, what can you do to verify it was down and how can you bring them back up?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2012.

Interview

Quick interview process. Realized later that pay scale was so low, I was foolish to have accepted, and was only one of two applicants. On the plus side, I got a phone screen almost immediately, and had a face to face within the following week. The interview process was low key, and involved very superficial questions.

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Sandy, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

Brief phone call with the hiring manager for initial skills assessment, and another brief call with HR. Met with the hiring manger, and Senior Vice President in a 2:1 meeting. Met with members of the team in a panel discussion.

Interview Questions

• Typical tech interview questions. Nothing abnormal or unusual.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NICE inContact.

Interview

Well, I applied for a TAM position in May 2016. I received an email from a recruiter in early November 2016. Okay so a company gets busy, I get it. We exchange a couple of emails, the recruiter wants to set up an initial call so we can both feel out the situation. The recruiter never responds.

Finally after 4 weeks (that's a month) she responds "sorry been busy, blah, blah". No problem, I get it. We set up a time to talk (I need to take time off from my current job) and I make sure she has my contact info, reconfirm the time and date, blah, blah. I'm all prepped and waiting at our predetermined time... nothing. Okay, she probably got hung up on a call, I get it. I wait twenty minutes and ring her; no answer. I leave a voicemail, very polite, making sure the time was correct (oh, I knew it was), left my telephone number again, blah, blah.

I don't hear for four business days so I call her again to "check in". Nothing. I give it another week, hey she's probably busy, I get it. Nothing. This goes on for a few weeks, so finally I leave a voicemail breaking up with her (from a recruiter/candidate perspective). Wow, I get a prompt call "sorry been busy, blah, blah". No problem, I get it. So we set up another time to talk (didn't Einstein say something about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...). This time I elected to have our call over my lunch break versus taking time from work.

Well, after all of that... success! We had a really good call. She asked good questions, I answered like a pro. I wrapped up the call with a couple of probing questions to see how she thought I would potentially fit in the position and company culture; wow, it seemed like we had a business love connection. She was going to pass my information over to the hiring manager and we would schedule a meeting in the next week. That was logical, she was trying to fill the by the end of January.

Well, you probably guess it... nothing, crickets, Tom Hanks in Castaway. Very disappointed. I followed up diligently, but cognizant of not being pushy. Nothing. After weeks of "checking in" and not receiving a response I sent the final break up email "well I'm moving on, good luck in future, blah, blah".

I've had some poor interview experiences (great ones too, don't want to sound negative), but this was one of the weirdest ones. Pretty sure I would not engage again with inContact based on my first and last experience.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NICE inContact.

Interview

Spent an hour laboriously filling out a poor Taleo implementation to apply. Contacted to setup interview process, there was some difficulty setting up schedules between the two sides, they were very responsive.

Did the interview, said I'd hear back yes or no before the end of the week. That didn't happen. Followed up multiple times, never got a single reply. InContact is the epitome of poor candidate experience. Would not bother applying again.

NICE inContact Response

Aug 30, 2017 – Manager Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your feedback, we acknowledge our previous application experience was not ideal. Happy to report we changed our application process and ATS vendor. Taleo was not the system we utilized but... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Sandy, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

It started with a video interview, followed by 2, two-on-one interviews with different managers, then a presentation that I gave to a group of other AE's, the an interview with the VP of sales.

Interview Questions

• How many tennis balls will fit into a limo?   1 Answer
    • How do you think your experience in your previous position will translate to this position?   Answer Question