NICE inContact Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing

Create your profile to get personalized information

NICE inContact Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at NICE inContact

2.5

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NICE inContact.

Interview

Spent an hour laboriously filling out a poor Taleo implementation to apply. Contacted to setup interview process, there was some difficulty setting up schedules between the two sides, they were very responsive.

Did the interview, said I'd hear back yes or no before the end of the week. That didn't happen. Followed up multiple times, never got a single reply. InContact is the epitome of poor candidate experience. Would not bother applying again.

NICE inContact Response

Aug 30, 2017 – Manager Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your feedback, we acknowledge our previous application experience was not ideal. Happy to report we changed our application process and ATS vendor. Taleo was not the system we utilized but... More

Other Interview Reviews for NICE inContact

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Remote, OR) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process overall, was very quick and very easy. I had a slightly difference experience because I was working with a 3rd party recruiter so there was an added layer of communication. Even so, the process took less than two weeks and the communication was flawless.

Interview Questions