NICE inContact Principal Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NICE inContact

3.5

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Midvale, UT) in March 2010.

Interview

Candidates can expect an initial phone interview and a personality evaluation, followed by up to three hours of face-to-face interviews with various peers and managers for the position applied for.

Interview Questions

• Various technical questions related to the expected expertise for the position being applied for. If you're not lying on your resume, you should have no trouble answering the technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NICE inContact

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Online coding test, F2F Interview with the technical team, managers, and other peers in this role. It was a well-rounded interview that was transparent and honest. Not off the wall questions, but questions on tasks you will be doing day-to-day. I felt the overall process works in helping match the desired position to the person with the critical relevant skills and opportunities for growth into other skills needed for the company and its growth this year.

Interview Questions

• How do you solve this problem X? Let's discuss this more deeply?   1 Answer