NICE inContact Senior Implementation Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NICE inContact

2.0

Senior Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Midvale, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional. I applied on-line to the Sr. Implementation Manager opening which eventually led to an in-person interview. During the phone screen interview the HR representative had explained there was many tiers to this position. She essentially told me that I can interview for the open Sr Implementation Manager position, but ultimately could fill another more junior position opening.

I scheduled the interview for 9am on August 25. I arrived at inContact at 845 and was told by the receptionist the hiring team would not be available until "maybe 930". I chose not to wait as I believe out of the 4 manager scheduled for the interview process one should have been available at the time scheduled. I emailed the HR representative and told her this is disrespectful. I arrived on time and prepared, my time is no less valuable than anybody at the inContact organization.

In her response email she stated,

"I am sorry you felt the situation was disrespectful. This role requires flexibility and someone that can bend a bit with unforeseen circumstances.

At this time, we don’t feel you would be a good match for this team.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search."

Unforeseen circumstances are dealt with at any organization, this is easily understood. However, ultimately professionalism and punctuality are just as important. An interview is an opportunity for a candidate to demonstrate his/her abilities, attributes, etc., but it is also the time an organization represents themselves and should be in the most favorable light. By not scheduling correctly and being asked to wait "maybe 30 minutes", I don't really find this to be an organization with any concerns for people. I am fairly confident inContact would not ask a potential client to wait after a predetermined scheduled meeting.

Other Interview Reviews for NICE inContact

Senior Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2013.

Interview

I received an email informing me that I was selected for an interview with the hiring manager. I completed a successful interview with the hiring manager and was scheduled to interview with the Director of the Professional Services group. Prior to the interview with the Director I was asked to completed and a profile evaluation, which I was informed will not be used as deciding factor, however I feel it was used. After an additional interview with a Supervisor I was eventually told that I was not the right candidate.

Interview Questions