NICE inContact Senior Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NICE inContact Senior Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at NICE inContact

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NICE inContact in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was broken up into a phone screen and an onsite interview. After the onsite interview, I was asked the traditional what are you expecting in salary. I know the cardinal rule is to never give the first number but I really liked the people and wanted to work here. I gave them a high number and a lower number with the caveat that the low number would be the bare minimum if their benefits were absolutely out of this world amazing.

I got the benefits package and an offer that was below my absolute minimum. Their benefits were average for the industry. I had also done some digging in my network and had heard some complaints about the company management I wanted to address. I attempted to counter at which point they brought me in to meet with a VP. I sat down and spoke with the VP regarding my compensation request and he addressed my concerns I had about the company. I felt good and wanted to proceed.

After meeting with their VP I got a form letter to fill out references online which I did. However then the company went completely dark even though I was told to expect a counter offer one never came. In fact a rejection letter never came....

In hindsight, I may have dodged a bullet. If a companies management brings you on the site more than once and has you speak with a VP the bare minimum they can do is at least send a rejection email. To go dark speaks to the unprofessional management the others in my network warned me about.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were mostly based on technical skill...   Answer Question

NICE inContact Response

Aug 30, 2017 – Manager Talent Acquisition

Definitely not the experience we had hoped you would have. Looking back we can pinpoint the break down of communication and rest assured it has been addressed with the recruiting and hiring team. We... More

Other Interview Reviews for NICE inContact

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NICE inContact in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen interview with a company recruiter and two 1+ hour interviews with members of the team. The communication was good during the interview process with the recruiter and I received some positive feedback from the team.

Unfortunately, after the second interview was done, everything went silent. I was apparently ghosted and they would not respond to my feedback requests. I understand if another candidate is selected or if the hiring process is hung for whatever reason--but it is very rude and disrespectful to put people on ignore post-interview. A simple (even automated) e-mail would be sufficient to provide closure or provide any sort of thought on the situation. Anything less wastes everyone's time and causes a tremendous amount of frustration for all candidates alike.

Interview Questions