NICE inContact Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NICE inContact Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at NICE inContact

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2014.

Interview

Had to do it 2 times as some of the managers did not show for the interview over the phone. After we got things squared away, all phone interviews went well and took 6 months for the offer to come through.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to help develop and troubleshoot a difficult connectivity issue?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NICE inContact

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed 4 times for the position.

- First was with the HR personnel. Basic employment questions.
    - Was interviewed by an agent. I thought he was a team leader but unfortunately, he's just the only person available to conduct the interviews - every time.
    - Interview with the supervisor. Same questions. Work experience discussion.
    - Interviewed by the HR Manager. Personal and basic employment questions.

Interview Questions

• What is ping, dns, IP Address, OSX and MPLS networks, etc.   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NICE inContact (Taguig (Philippines)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was very comfortable, and was not your typical interview, as you felt they really wanted to know you as a person, and find out how much vested interest, passion, and knowledge and experience you can bring to the table, apart from just finding out if you are "qualified" for the job, as most other interviews go.

Interview Questions

• Amongst the products and services offered by inContact, what attracted you the most, making you feel you have the most to contribute, and what interested you the most, making you feel you have the most to learn?   Answer Question