NIIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIIT Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NIIT (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

This interview process was very unprofessional. I received an email from a recruiter about two weeks after I responded to their LinkedIn ad. The first interviewer never called as scheduled. After I followed up with the recruiter and the manager I found on LinkedIn, a second phone interview was scheduled the following week. It became immediately apparent that the second interviewer was a disinterested fill in. His description of the project was vague and he was unable to answer basic questions about the start date, salary or contract term. I informed him of my remuneration expectation. The next communication I received was an email from the manager requesting me to take a three-hour online test. Since I was reluctant to commit to taking a lengthy test before I knew more about the job, I exchanged emails with three different people to find out more information. The manager responded with a vague job description. After I sent more emails over a two week period, the recruiter finally revealed that their budget for this role is $40/hour on a W-2 with no benefits which is much lower than my stated requirement.

Content Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

If you apply through a recruiter, which if you are just don't, then you'll send a writing test and your resume. Then, there'll be a short phone interview where you mostly discuss your resume. Finally, an in-person, one-on-one interview that takes about 20 min. followed by a timed writing test that isn't too difficult as long as you know how to save a file on the computer server.

SQL Development Interview

Interview

2 interviews Face to face and telephonic

Interview Questions

• sql optimization and performance   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

A written test of basic intelligence and reasoning. Followed by psychometric assessment (probably FIRO-B).
    Interviews with the HR, Operations head and Business Head

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary structure is pre-defined for each role and there is little room for negotiation

Onsite Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIIT (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

There was a 3 part process. It took 3 months for my application to be processed. 1st and 2nd interviews are through Skype and over the phone. The final interview is in person with a project manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses.?   1 Answer

HDS Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone Call with Sudhir the NIIT technical lead in US

Interview Questions

• Do you want to travel? Travel will be last minute and you cant plan your weeks or weekend.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

one telephonic round followed by technical face to face round and finally the hr round. I had applied through college. Process took 15-20 days as after technical they took 10-15 days to announce the shortlisting

Interview Questions

• basic questions from the theory subjects you are good at   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NIIT (New Delhi (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was in three stages
    Aptitde Round: The question were very basic based on direction questions and mathmatical abilities
    HR: based on the your CV
    Technical: the technical round was based on the certifications written in CV

Interview Questions

• In HR round questions were based on my CV
      In Technical round questions were based on my certification   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT (Greater Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Consultant give me Call and then they send me Link to Take online Test and if Its clear then IT will Call for direct technical Interview is conducted. And after that there is Manager round and after that Final hr round.

Telecommunications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NIIT (Bhopal (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

written technical test then HR interview and finally technical Interview. There is not any kind Of GD round.The whole process is of single day,you will get offer letter same day if you got selected.

Interview Questions

• They asked how was your day?
      Why do you want to join this post?   Answer Question