NIIT Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIIT Project Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

A written test of basic intelligence and reasoning. Followed by psychometric assessment (probably FIRO-B).
Interviews with the HR, Operations head and Business Head

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary structure is pre-defined for each role and there is little room for negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for NIIT

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, all taking place within a couple of hours. My hiring manager and his supervisor interviewed me, followed by a generic HR interview. Prior to this, there was a half hour written assessment to assess whether I would fit in the role.

Interview Questions

• The questions ranged from why I wanted to work in NIIT and how my past experience helped me fit in this role.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIIT (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in September 2011.

Interview

got a call in the morning about interview on the same day... reached NIIT at half past 10. took
    iQ test, Personality test, Management test. HR was so confused it seemed she had a target to hire atleast 10 candidates that day for different positions. After the written test i had 1:1 with people management head, then another round with HR, then with division head. At around 5:00 PM i was told i am selected and the offer will be mailed to me. When i was about to leave I was told there will be another telephonic round from the person to whom i will report. Which was a mere formality.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join NIIT?   1 Answer

Negotiation

the slab n the package was fixed and non negotiable.