NIIT Technologies Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

This was the weirdest, most uncomfortable interview I've ever had. I applied to the position last night through LinkedIn and got an email this morning from someone wanting to talk about my qualifications. Instead of talking on the phone or by email, they had me add them on Google Hangouts and the whole interview process was done over chat. They asked basic questions and after 7-8 questions and sending the thread to someone to "review my character and answers", 10 mins later they offered me a job offer. It didn't feel real. They hadn't spoken to me, had only chatted online for maybe 20 mins max, and didn't really get a sense of who I was. Then they let me know the job was going to be remote and they said I could work from home and sent a list of things I would need to do so (even though the job listing said nothing about it being a remote position but rather that it was based in Atlanta, GA). The company covers the cost for supplies though so 30 mins later, HR sent me a check for almost $2000. That's without any kind of background check, drug test, or anything further than some basic questions about me and my work history. The entire process felt very, very weird and I decided to let them know I couldn't take the offer because I was so uncomfortable about it all.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any experience working from home or online before? Are you currently employed? Will you be able to devote 5 to 8 hours of your time to our company... that is if you are given the chance to work with us?   Answer Question
    • How hard working and productive will you be for our company when you start working with us?   Answer Question
    • If you had to choose one, would you consider yourself a big-picture person or a detail-oriented person?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your proudest achievement. List 4 words that describe your character.   Answer Question
    • How would you like to be paid? Weekly or bi-weekly? What means of payment do you prefer? Check or direct deposit? What is the name of your bank you operate with to see if it tallies with the company's official salary payment account?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Applied to an online posting and was contacted within 7 days. Was set for an interview within the next 3 days. A decision was made by the end of the week and I was offered the position and received my offer letter from HR within 3 weeks of applying.

Interview Questions

• What do I feel I can contribute to the team that would be different from other candidates?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

After career fair, I got invited to participate in the interview process at this company. There were a total of 4 interviews. They included an IQ test, Personality test, one on one interview, and lastly, an on-site interview that lasted from 9 am-3 pm. The interview process was fairly fast. The HR members and the team members were very friendly and genuinely interested in the candidates' potential.

Interview Questions

• There is no coding questions. There is only a few basic programming questions   Answer Question

Senior Business Dev Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Straight forward, went through a recruiter, and was offered the position on the first interview with the president.

Negotiation

Offered the position, accepted and started the job in one week!

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview conducted by a manager to whom i was introduced by old colleague, As part of the process written IQ test was mandatory. Once qualified, formal interview was conducted the concerned managers. .upon approval, i was interviewed by BU head and HR head.

Interview Questions

• about my sales experience, large account management, technical skills   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in July 2009.

Interview

tech nical and hr

I accepeted the offer