NIIT Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIIT Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2017

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies.

Interview

Had first round of technical interview in Dec 2016 and then 2nd round in Jan 2017 and was told by HR that, I have been selected and waiting for some documents from client. As they dont want to miss me, they offered me 2 weeks of W2 contract before offering full time. But, even after a month I didn't get the offer and no reply from them. I have declined other offers cos of this. There were no replies from them for my email. Very bad attitude. At last I came to know that, that position was closed, as the project didn't happen at all.

Interview Questions

• Agile process, technical questions, user stories, project life cycle   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

This was the weirdest, most uncomfortable interview I've ever had. I applied to the position last night through LinkedIn and got an email this morning from someone wanting to talk about my qualifications. Instead of talking on the phone or by email, they had me add them on Google Hangouts and the whole interview process was done over chat. They asked basic questions and after 7-8 questions and sending the thread to someone to "review my character and answers", 10 mins later they offered me a job offer. It didn't feel real. They hadn't spoken to me, had only chatted online for maybe 20 mins max, and didn't really get a sense of who I was. Then they let me know the job was going to be remote and they said I could work from home and sent a list of things I would need to do so (even though the job listing said nothing about it being a remote position but rather that it was based in Atlanta, GA). The company covers the cost for supplies though so 30 mins later, HR sent me a check for almost $2000. That's without any kind of background check, drug test, or anything further than some basic questions about me and my work history. The entire process felt very, very weird and I decided to let them know I couldn't take the offer because I was so uncomfortable about it all.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any experience working from home or online before? Are you currently employed? Will you be able to devote 5 to 8 hours of your time to our company... that is if you are given the chance to work with us?   Answer Question
    • How hard working and productive will you be for our company when you start working with us?   Answer Question
    • If you had to choose one, would you consider yourself a big-picture person or a detail-oriented person?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your proudest achievement. List 4 words that describe your character.   Answer Question
    • How would you like to be paid? Weekly or bi-weekly? What means of payment do you prefer? Check or direct deposit? What is the name of your bank you operate with to see if it tallies with the company's official salary payment account?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies.

Interview

Hiring process mostly consist of 4 rounds. One round is written, second is with HR, third round by hiring manager and fourth by the department head. Interview process is very straightforward and expect typical sales questions like how would you sell a pen. The whole process might take from 3 to 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How can you sell an Android phone if the company is subscribed to all the Apple products?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Applied to an online posting and was contacted within 7 days. Was set for an interview within the next 3 days. A decision was made by the end of the week and I was offered the position and received my offer letter from HR within 3 weeks of applying.

Interview Questions

• What do I feel I can contribute to the team that would be different from other candidates?   1 Answer

Senior Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Oaks, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was purely technical mostly on .net development, high level architecture and quality processes followed etc. There were multiple rounds one with HR for initial screening and other was panel interview with a Enterprise Architect and a Senior Manager. Once i cleared the interview i was given an offer which i gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• What are the different types of architectures used in your past projects?   Answer Question
    • What was challenge you faced in scaling an application consumed by millions of consumer?   Answer Question
    • What are non-functional requirements of a system and which one is very important from your point of view?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

After career fair, I got invited to participate in the interview process at this company. There were a total of 4 interviews. They included an IQ test, Personality test, one on one interview, and lastly, an on-site interview that lasted from 9 am-3 pm. The interview process was fairly fast. The HR members and the team members were very friendly and genuinely interested in the candidates' potential.

Interview Questions

• There is no coding questions. There is only a few basic programming questions   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Interview

Niit has a fast and effective hiring process. Usually they have 4 rounds of interviews including telephonic and personal as well.

Senior Business Dev Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Straight forward, went through a recruiter, and was offered the position on the first interview with the president.

Negotiation

Offered the position, accepted and started the job in one week!

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

Over the phone. Ask multiple questions but none too much about the job. The job was new to them so information by PR person was very limited. Was told one salary but after a week the offered me a lower salary, that was still promising, but still a little disappointed by the double talk. Also They payed for my families move, up to a certain limit, from one state to another.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? Can you arrive sooner? Not much on my experience but they were happy that I was A+, Security + and Network +.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate with them too much as my contract was about to run out and job prospects were very thin in my area.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Lof of technical questions, asked the package i wanted. Only phone screen. Had interview in the previous year and only got the offer next year. Asked me to join within 1 month.