NIIT Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.9

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview conducted by a manager to whom i was introduced by old colleague, As part of the process written IQ test was mandatory. Once qualified, formal interview was conducted the concerned managers. .upon approval, i was interviewed by BU head and HR head.

Interview Questions

• about my sales experience, large account management, technical skills   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in July 2009.

Interview

tech nical and hr

I accepeted the offer

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

I gone there thought recruiter, first they take test multiple choice type , after that they told me that recruiter take telephonic round i was waiting 3 hr after that they told me interview panel not present , totally unprofessional

Interview Questions

• multiple type question like about internal process of program, memory allocation   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There are 2 rounds. First there is a written test and then an interview. The level of questions in the written test is easy but time is less.After clearing the written test there will be a technical interview. It will last for half an hour. They will check your basic concepts. More questions are asked on project. The interviewer will check your confidence. Prepare your project well.

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a waste of time even though it was a telephonic round. The interviewer seemed to be a teacher of java, who was asking all those bookish questions, constructor chaining, for loop while loop, object creation. Then he asked me a question for printing a triangle pattern, for which i suggested using while loop, & he started arguing that why can't we use for loop, to which i said that the complexity would remain same with both the loops, we can use any. Then he asked me the time complexity of binary search, and i said O(log n), they he asked me to explain this. so i was explaining through a binary tree & he said that i had to explain the binary search & not the binary tree...:D . I am lucky that it was a telephonic round & I had refused for a F2F earlier. Then he started asking me that why did you not use TestNG for regression testing, to which i responded saying that i had created a data driven automation framework, for which i really didn't need unit testing framework like testng. And as expected he didn't look satisfied....
    NIIT Technologies need to first hire a professional & skilled technical panel who don't ask questions using google.

Interview Questions

• Pick any java book and learn everything in that by heart....   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I have attended interview for Andriod Developer Position. They conducted direct face to face technical round. It was good, mostly he asked all the questions related Android only. Then they asked attend one more client round. Interview process went smooth

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Three Round
    1) Online exam english+ maths +logical reasoning
    2)Technical Interview (Detail of all project mantioned in resume)
    3)HR interview Where he examined all your abilities and about your work other then college project
    Finally they told that we will inform you by mail

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Noida (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I got interviewed at NIIT on 10th June 2017.It started with one online test followed by technical and managerial interview.Then after 2 days they send me the link to complete one online aptitude test then there was one telephonic discussion.Then they send me the link to update the profile on their career portal.

After that there is no communication.I called post 2 days and asked for the update , they told that they don't have the budget even equivalent to my current CTC.What the hell is that , why did they even call and waste the time of someone if they don't have the budget.They should firstly check the current package of employee on the portal clearly then only they should call.Very bad process , highly disappointed.

I will not suggest anyone to go for NIIT.Cheap company, no process , no professionalism.

Interview Questions

• questions were from webservices,spring and junit section of java.   Answer Question

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Noida (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Position i Applied for Put on Hold and that too i was informed after 2 weeks. I continuously asked HR and she kept me waiting and after 2 weeks she informed me position is on Hold.
    I applied through NIIT Career Website.
    Firstly they had and Technical Quiz Test that consist of questions about defects, BVA, EVP, Estimations, Testing Process,
    Technical Interview
    Managerial Interview
    Human Resource
    Cumulative Test

Interview Questions

• Defect life Cycle, Advance Insurance Domain knowledge, White Box Testing, Past Project, US Insurance knowledge etc   1 Answer

QA Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was fine but the interviewers were nasty!

All of them made me feel like they were superior and knew it all! If that were the case, why did hire new (read less intelligent) people?

One of the rounds was going to be a Skype Face-to-Face round in which the interviewer declined to turn on the camera on his side- this is so disrespectful for the other person- may be NIIT needs to convey to its employees that it is NOT a police interrogation where you have one side mirror!
    He started off with mentioning the areas I did not do well in the first round and grilled me on that-knowing I wasn't good at it- only to my wonder as to why once he already knew I wasn't good at it!
    He also went on the same lines as the first interviewer- bragging about how much he knows and how little I do!

The HR panel was discourteous- both, what they said and the way they said.
    NIIT does not understand that there is something called a personal and private boundary and they ask all sort of questions that do not have to do anything with a sane hiring process.