NIIT Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIIT Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

3.2

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Chandigarh (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview had three rounds. First, online technical test. Second, technical interview and third, managerial interview.
The process overall took 7 hours to me because of bad management of time and some unprofessional approach for interview.

After I got through all the rounds, I was very sure I am going to crack it. I got a call for the offer but never expected NIIT to be this cheap. All they offered was 15% of hike from my current package and that too when they knew I was relocating from my home location to their metro city.

Even when during the telephonic screening I clarified my demand for package but now I feel all that interview and process was a waste.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions included basics of ASP.Net, C#, OOPS, SQL & Entity Framework   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NIIT Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was directly called for interview by NIIT HR. It was a 1 day process and i got offer after 3 days. There where 4 rounds of interview. 2 technical managerial and 1 hr round. the process took the whole day.question were related to core java,some algorithm questions, Spring MVC and some questions from Hibernate also.

Interview Questions

• they will ask u basic question from Collections, Spring annotations and some algorithm questions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Candidates need to pass a logical reasoning test to go ahead for further rounds.
    The second round is F2F interview round for the position candidate has appeared.
    Once resource succeeds the preceding rounds, next comes the managerial round and finally the HR round.

Interview Questions

• Introductory to detail questions on SQL server query techniques and query optimization techniques.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was brisk, and a healthy discussion. They were keen to see my approach and problem solving mindset. If I was not clear about some concepts, they were correcting my right away.
    It was a hectic multiple round sessions, covering different technologies.

Interview Questions

• .My past project.
      .wcf
      .wpf.
      .propose a possible architecture for some scenarios
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

HR screening round in which HR discusses about profile shortlisting and giving details about the company . Then followed by Telephonic technical round that lasted for around 45 minutes . This round mainly checks the technical knowledge as per the requirement of the project . If you get through the technical round and next round is Manager round where he mainly discusses about the previous company projects, processes followed software development life cycle .

Interview Questions

• Singleton design pattern?
      Difference between equals and hashcode method?
      Collections framework?
      Spring mvc ?
      Dependency Injection?
      Types of dependency injection?
      Previous project ?
      Threading concepts in java?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Noida (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Telephonic Round:

Description of App on which currently working.

App related questions.

Offline handling in App.

Push Notification.

How GPS works.

fundamental of objective C.

2. Online reasoning test.

3. Face to Face: - Lots of questions (Technical)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies.

Interview

Telephonic Interview, Interview through Skype. It was a easy going interview. With general questions like what you work on, how many years of experience. Need to bargain a lot with the salary. Once you get in, it is difficult to get good hike and role change. So bargain to the highest level before you come.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Had to bargain a lot.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Noida (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Written - There was some aptitude questions being asked
    Technical - Normal technical questions, nothing out of the world.
    HR - Normal Questions asked in HR, mainly they were negotiating for salary, for which NIIT is at its worst, as they are not good pay masters.

Interview Questions

• Normal iOS Questions, nothing out of the world.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied for Senior Software Engineer position on C#, SQL, .net technologies. First round was very simple the written test. They gave around 60 questions most of them was non verbal reasoning simply RS agrawal than 2. face to face technical round the interviewer was very frank and asked some basic questions of OOPS and tried to confuse me, than again one technical written based on WCF and webs services only can be cleared who really worked on these technology, than again technical interview Asked about the project currently working. Why you choose this technology in this why not that. They will ask design bases questions in this some C programs some algorithms.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIIT Technologies (Noida (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

There was a written test then 2 tech round and 1 hr round. Written test was mainly like pattern matching. So was a bit easy for me. in the first tech round they asked basic java questions. In the second round it was mainly process oriented. I had cleared all the round. They finally said we will roll out the offer letter soon. It's been 2 yrs. they have not disposed it yet.