NIIT Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIIT Trainer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.8

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

it was easy.
The process was long though however was quite easy to handle. there were 4 rounds including one with the direct client. The area of improvement in this entire process is that they involve too many individuals within the process which decreases the communication and clarity on the feedback as they start playing the passing the buck game in the communication.

Other Interview Reviews for NIIT

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIIT.

Interview

First of all the recruiter's team approached and set the Technical Round with the mid-senior level trainer to judge the level of skills and expertise, followed by HR interview by the Company senior HR person and final interview by Senior Delivery manager.

Interview Questions

• (1) Tell us about your self (2) Technical terms (3) Experience in the field (4) Reason to Change (5) Industry standard Certifications (6) Few technical questions from the field of engineering related to the Job description.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Interview

written test mock class hr interview

Trainer Interview

Interview

3 levels
    1. Technical
    2. Managerial
    3. Hr

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIIT (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

If you clear the following then you are almost through.
    1st round - telephonic, where general communication skills and knowledge on technical subject.
    2nd round at NIIT premises. Technical interview. Demo to be given on a topic.

Interview Questions

• got questions from sql server joins, triggers, views, procedures..
      got questions from java..exceptions, threads, collections
      Answer Question

Negotiation

did not get as much as i asked.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIIT (Pune (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by NIIT 6 to 7 times including Technical Interviews and Tests, HR, Presentation and Mocks.
    Initially a written test happened and then a Technical Round for Java Technology was taken.
    Then I was called for Presentation and I was selected. But as positions in Pune were blocked I was asked for Mumbai location and again a Telephonic Technical Round was arranged. After that I was called upon to Mumbai for HR and Final Rounds. Before Mumbai I was also told to give online aptitudes too.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to change your track from java to dotnet?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIIT (Mumbai (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

graduates can apply interview process contains of apptitude and tech. rounds

Negotiation