NIKE Area Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIKE Area Manager Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Memphis, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

This was my first civilian interview/hiring process so I do not have much to compare it to. Judging by the things I was told, this process was fairly simple. The hardest part was waiting and not having anyone to contact for a status update. The talent day was pretty amazing and there were numerous briefers who showcased the company's abilities and got you pretty excited about being a part of such a successful organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult employee and how did you deal with them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (Memphis, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

STAR interview format. First you will hear about Nike from several upper management people, take a tour and then have an interview with you and two or three upper management people

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an employee that will not listen, how do you get a group of stakeholders to agree on a project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (Memphis, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

It's a panel interview but the feedback is unprofessional. Great company should be a little considerate to the applicants if they decide to go in a different candidate. The process just lack professional curtiousy that you would expect when interviewing for senior positions.

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE in January 2011.

Interview

Online job application is filled out, then HR contacts you if they see a potential job opportunity. Then the manager of the job postition contact you and sets up a phone interview. If the phone interview is successful, proceed to a panel interview consisting of 3 managers via face to face and conference phone. Then you are contacted with job offer or denial.