NIKE Athlete Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIKE Athlete Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Smithfield, NC).

Interview

Phone interview was brief and we scheduled for group interview. Group interview went by quick. It was laid back and not hard at all. They emailed me my background information to sent to hirerite the same day

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

We had a 25 minute interview with just one other person. Half of the time we talked about my background and why i was interested in the position. The other half of the time we talked about experiences I have had in life and in work.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you handled a difficult situation well?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a day later and got a phone interview. Recruiter liked what they heard then decided to move on with the process. Got scheduled for a group interview. Went to the store, was directed by a current employee who was very nice. It was 6 of us being interviewed by 3 hiring managers.
    Pretty intimidating at first since this is the Flagship store in NYC. But they eased us in and everything was comfortable. Hiring managers take notes of everyone's answers. Be yourself! Don't try to suck up. They wanna hear genuineness in your voice. Got an email from HireRight a day later asking for a background check. Very positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Why Nike?   3 Answers
    • Name a situation where you received/experienced good/bad customer service?   Answer Question
    • Describe your passion.   Answer Question
    • When was a time where you had to tell someone what they didn't want to hear, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Lubbock, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call within a few days, went in for an interview and had the job within two weeks. Once hired, you will have a week long training that was very beneficial before starting on your own.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online; received a phone call the following week, which encompassed a super casual phone interview and chat. It was very comfortable and welcoming. Scheduled an in-store interview then for that week. Chatted with managers in the store. Casual again but asked more difficult questions regarding situational issues and my background.

Athlete Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Applied online and got a call on the telephone a few days later with a very easy phone interview and set up an in person interview in a hotel somewhere. It was a group interview and they asked questions from left to right. I was sitting on the left so every question was asked to me first and the rest of the interviewees took my answers spiced them up and made the answers much more pretty.

Interview Questions

• If you were given 10 million dollars right now how would you spend it   1 Answer
    • Tell us about your experiences talking with people outside of work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

group interview, as long as you're personable and not shy, they will hire you, dress nice for the interview, no that does not mean you can show up in your gucci flip flops

Interview Questions

• what activities do i do? why nike?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Ysidro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (San Ysidro, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The application process took about 3 weeks. First, I got a phone interview with the store's Operations Specialist and then I got scheduled for an in-person group interview the next day. I was told by the interviewer to dress sporty/business casual during the group interview. The interview process was very laid back and comfortable. The group interview I was in consisted of six people with two managers interviewing us. They asked us around six questions total. If they consider you for the position, they will call/email you to run a background check and then go from there with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Share examples of how you worked in a team atmosphere.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you received good/bad customer service? What made it so great/horrible?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you were in conflict with a customer. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever caught someone being untruthful? What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Why Nike?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Biddeford, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Biddeford, ME) in June 2015.

Interview

First a phone screen to verify employment interest and match (hours, schedule, etc.) Then, Group interview format with managers or leads. Focused on: customer service scenarios, personality, and brand knowledge. Casual dress code.

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Flushing, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and recieved a email about contacting Nike for a phone interview . Called and left a message on a Friday. No phone call back kept calling and left a message Tuesday and got a phone interview the same day . The lady was nice, she asked simple questions. I'll be doing a in dept video on YouTube of my interview. My channel is asia_blac