NIKE Interview Questions in Beaverton, OR | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process had three stages. An HR interview, a phone interview and then an onsite interview.
    The interview was much more relaxed than the normal technical interview. They asked me about all experience in detail. At no point did I have to whiteboard code.

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was tough, they asked some challenging, intellectually stimulating questions. It gave me a great opportunity to touch on my experience and let them know why I would be a good fit for this position.

Interview Questions

• What's the biggest challenge you've faced in your life and how'd you overcome it?   1 Answer

Nike Woman's Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

They want to know you and your prior experience. Asked some questions that leads into shadowing someone to know what your job would be like. They were nice enough to let me know that they hired someone else and would be interested in future openings.

Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

I had a phone interview that went great and then had a face to face panel interview for the position. The interview team seemed not to know what occupational safety and risk management were really about, almost as if they were hiring for the wrong position. I don't know if the disconnect was caused by trying to manage a company that doesn't have US production (or very limited) or what, but they seemed very disconnected with real issues and more interested in selling ideas with no meat behind them. They had a difficult time answering my questions back at them. They were very friendly during the interview.

Inventory Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a hr recruiter and screened, then had an in person interview with the two other leads in the department that was hiring. The third step was a panel interview, which consisted of the usual questions that throw you off your game.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a problem at work, and what you did to resolve the problem.   Answer Question

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Very informal. Was a bit difficult to talk about the position and by background as interview was more interested in why Nike, passion, and personality. The interview consisted of talking more about the company. Be prepared and do your homework on why you want to be there.

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

Panel of 3, interview groups of 8, questions all asked within a group. We were broken up into 2 groups of 4 and put into a work-like situation at a Nike store

Interview Questions

• Pick out a outfit for a customer who is a 20 year old college student at the University of Oregon who starting out running, and likes to run at night. Tell us why you choose this outfit, and educate the customer on what you chose by pretending we are the customer   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in August 2016.

Interview

After passing the resume screening, Nike recruiter called to set up an one on one interview with a hiring manager. The hiring manager took time to explain the job responsibility and did a normal job interview. Next step is a panel interview with related teams.

Interview Questions

• Go through your experience, your strength and weakness, communication methods with groups and senior management.   Answer Question

Content Specialist (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

I met with two people from the Global team at the main Nike campus. They were both very friendly and fairly casual. It was a very non-traditional interview, as we just chatted about the job and my background - they didn't ask a lot of specific or stereotypical interview questions. The downside was that it was difficult to bring my specific experience or skills into the conversation in a natural way.

Interview Questions

• Would you be bored or unsatisfied with doing a limited range of tasks compared to your current position?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

Contractor- two phone screens- then interview prep. Phone screen with Nike, phone interview with Nike, panel interview on site with four people with question lists in front of them. Technical, cultural and leadership questions. Grueling process. Focus is on how flexible you must be, able to network and hit the ground running. All positive feedback, but pulls back in the end to make sure you really have no idea if they like you, all appeared slightly full of themselves. Highly competitive market.