NIKE Interview Questions in Beaverton, OR | Glassdoor

2.9

115 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Content Specialist (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

I met with two people from the Global team at the main Nike campus. They were both very friendly and fairly casual. It was a very non-traditional interview, as we just chatted about the job and my background - they didn't ask a lot of specific or stereotypical interview questions. The downside was that it was difficult to bring my specific experience or skills into the conversation in a natural way.

Interview Questions

• Would you be bored or unsatisfied with doing a limited range of tasks compared to your current position?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

Contractor- two phone screens- then interview prep. Phone screen with Nike, phone interview with Nike, panel interview on site with four people with question lists in front of them. Technical, cultural and leadership questions. Grueling process. Focus is on how flexible you must be, able to network and hit the ground running. All positive feedback, but pulls back in the end to make sure you really have no idea if they like you, all appeared slightly full of themselves. Highly competitive market.

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, received an email with a few questions a week later, then an interview was scheduled for 3 days days after the email. Group interview with 6-8 other applicants and 3 coaches (managers). Had to set up an outfit for a random consumer and explain why we chose that certain product. Followed by interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Nike?
      What am I passionate about?
      Favorite nike athlete?
      How I could help the company?   Answer Question

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

Easy and enjoyable. Smooth. You do a group interview and then they ask you three questions about you passion for sports. They then have you do background check then call if you got the job. It was overall a good experience and got the job. Very nervous though.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge and how'd you overcome it   1 Answer

Project Coordinator for the Program/Process Excellence Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

Organized by a third party and scheduled for 3 days from Nike interest. The morning of the interview, while in the reception are, a Nike team member came down to advise that something got mixed up and no one would be available to perform the panel interview.

Mind you, the location had been open since 8AM and my interview was scheduled for 9AM, so there was plenty of time for them to contact the Contract Company and then the message relayed.

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

Panel of four people located at the headquarters in Beaverton. My manager, and three potential co workers. Very friendly people, very relaxed environment. Made me feel at ease. Started off reviewing my resume and experience, and then into the situational questions. Had some time at the end to ask questions of them.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions. How do you handle ambiguous situations, how do you deal with stressful situations? Why Nike? Have you had experience telling people NO?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

I was recruited through my university and was invited for an interview. The overall interview process was very easy since they're mainly interested in getting to know you. They're also looking to see if your values align Nike's values as a whole. Be sure to use the STAR method when answering the interview questions since its mainly a behavior interview.

Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process included an initial phone screening with the recruiter followed by a 1 hour detailed call with the hiring manager. They were quick to get back to schedule the half a day On site interview that consisted of 4 interview with panels. It was a pleasure interviewing, and the over all experience was very positive and warm.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle ambiguity?   1 Answer

Email Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

20 minute phone interview followed by a panel interview one week later. The panel interview was very casual and lasted about 45 minutes. Most questions were about my experience and some were situational.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you experienced a work conflict. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

Positive and somewhat intimidating. Go in with confidence and understanding of the role. HR and designers are friendly but also know what they want in a candidate. Be prepared to elaborate on projects and focus on storytelling elements.