NIKE Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIKE Customer Service Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was a panel with the hiring manager and 3 team leads. It took about an hour and they each asked a competency / situational question. They are looking for specific examples in the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had multiple competing priorities and how did you go about handling them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Hillsboro, OR) in September 2012.

Interview

Attending a group Information Meeting specifically for the North America Customer Service Divisions of Nike. I was referred by a current Nike colleague and due to this internal contact I received an invitation to this formal meeting. This was only their 3rd group meeting.

Interview Questions

• You have ann opportunity to submit 5 resumes and to answer 5 questions within 5 minutes with each person. They call this "speed interviewing" - similar to speed dating in my analysis. They asked the following questions: 1) Why do you want to work at Nike, 2) Do you have any additional questions, 3) What is your biggest achievement..... next step is that guests are rated, then phone interviews and lastly panel interviews.   Answer Question
    • They spend the first hour and 45mins reviewing Nike and the Customer Service Dept. as a whole. Very high level summary. Then last part is speed interviews. You get to hear from managers and actual ASR and CSR employees. My suggestion is to have some great follow up questions to pick from. Also note, contract employees are involved too.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in April 2012.

Interview

Most of the interviews are panel format with behavioral interview questions. These questions are taken from an internal document and then filtered based on the job description. They have several categories of traits that they are looking for and they will pull at least one question from almost every category. Often times they are specifically looking at how you will fit in with the rest of the team in your department. Make sure you have very thorough examples and can answer via the STAR technique.

Interview Questions

• What makes you most excited about joining the team at Nike? - They are looking for an answer apart from the norm   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

It went very well and very quick. Not only did it help with knowing what I have to look forward to in terms customer serivice but Nike proves very helpful feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Deer Park, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was inquisitive. They asked alot about personality, goals, interests and some of my background experience. They asked what would I do to help increase sales and add more value to the customer that is buying product at Nike.

Interview Questions

• How would you help a customer entering Nike? What are some of the things you would do?   Answer Question