NIKE Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIKE Finance Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Missoula, MT) in March 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview followed up with a face to face interview with two Nike employees. I interviewed an hour with all 3. It was a simple interview. Did not ask a lot of technical questions. Ran through my resume mostly and ended with a good-luck note. The internship was going to be based out of Beaverton and the recruiters sold it really well. The only downside was that I did not receive a reason as to why I was not selected in the end.

Interview Questions

• Q: Walk me through something you learned while studying finance.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview was basic phone interview with HR rep, who was very cordial to speak with. Only issue was that I did not receive any follow up, which I do not believe is uncommon across the industry.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NIKE (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The interviewer was openly unfriendly and did not even bother to pay attention to my answers. The person probably wanted to get it over and done with. The questions asked were general and had nothing to do with the function I was applying for.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was friendly and well organized. I had time to answer the questions properly and the difficult level it was average. It was a little bit weird as it was the first interview for me.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge in the excel?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2016.

Interview

it was a video interview, conducted by HireVue. It was easy to carry out, there is a video telling you how to make your own video interview ,and you had as many as chances you want to test the the quality of your equipment. there are 5~8 questions include video recording and words typing ,

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE in February 2010.

Interview

Went in to the main office for an interview. People were nice and polite. General interview questions like why should I hire you etc.