NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.8

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was tough, they asked some challenging, intellectually stimulating questions. It gave me a great opportunity to touch on my experience and let them know why I would be a good fit for this position.

Interview Questions

• What's the biggest challenge you've faced in your life and how'd you overcome it?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hutto, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Hutto, TX).

Interview

I didn't feel very comfortable. I felt I was being judged. Maybe I dressed to casual.. who knows! But I wore: Dark jeans with a long sleeve and a vest and hair in a very formal bun..

Interview Questions

• A time when you didn't agree with someone, how did you let them know? How did you approach the person?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Brisbane, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

A group interview of approximately 15 people. Went for 2 hours. They asked us to describe ourselves, and why sport and activity is important to us.
    All interviewees were very kind and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you received exceptional or unsubstantial customer service?   Answer Question

Nike Woman's Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

They want to know you and your prior experience. Asked some questions that leads into shadowing someone to know what your job would be like. They were nice enough to let me know that they hired someone else and would be interested in future openings.

Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

I had a phone interview that went great and then had a face to face panel interview for the position. The interview team seemed not to know what occupational safety and risk management were really about, almost as if they were hiring for the wrong position. I don't know if the disconnect was caused by trying to manage a company that doesn't have US production (or very limited) or what, but they seemed very disconnected with real issues and more interested in selling ideas with no meat behind them. They had a difficult time answering my questions back at them. They were very friendly during the interview.

Inventory Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a hr recruiter and screened, then had an in person interview with the two other leads in the department that was hiring. The third step was a panel interview, which consisted of the usual questions that throw you off your game.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a problem at work, and what you did to resolve the problem.   Answer Question

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

I've got a digital interview. I've had to record answers to predefined questions. 3 video answers and 4 writing answers, in which you have to tell your availability, languages...
    I've got some doubts about the dresscode. They told me that the dress code was "Casual Nike".

Interview Questions

• What is your background related to the vacancy?
      Why Nike?
      Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Interview

This is the second job I've interviewed for at Nike in the last few years. In both cases, the position was frozen during the process because of reorg/budget things. I am not upset about the outcome, as I work for a large company and I know that these things happen. But the overall candidate experience is fairly awful at Nike. One week they are desperate for you to talk to anyone and everyone at the company, the next week you cannot even find the recruiter who had been your point of contact. It becomes difficult to determine whether or not you're even being recruited anymore.

This is a massive, industry-dominating, successful company. They do many things well. But based on my experience and from talking to many people who either work at Nike or have interviewed there, it's no secret that they wholesale their hires and expect everyone else to be grateful to get even a quick look from them. It has not hurt them to this point, but one day their cavalier ways will bite them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Nike? The follow-up seemed aimed at weeding out fanboys/girls who only want to be there for the cool factor.   1 Answer

Java Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE in December 2016.

Interview

I applied via a recruiter, the process took 1 week.
    The processes were pretty good enough. After 1st phone screen they send me a question, and ask me to answer and reply them back at the next day. the question is about REST, OOAD, Testing, design pattern. in the interview they also asked from that question sheet. The questions were not so difficult. I was too nervous, not well prepare for WebEx setup, so it took me 5 minutes to start by borrowed a friend laptop because he already has WebEx setup. After that I can't focus at all, until the end.

Interview Questions

• The first phone screen asked about overall experiences, working process, software qualify, and also problem solving (find the most duplicate word in a string, using HashMap) and if the string is too long. Let's say million of character length or even bigger than that. How do you solve? How do you test this method?

The 2nd interview is about giving a problem business problem, design a rest api? tell them where you will start? what is the corner case? how do you test? How much test is enough?
      Answer Question

Product Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a standard phone screening and an interview using corporate booklets. I was told that the process would take up to 3 weeks and they'd update me about it. I never heard back and nobody responded my e-mails.