NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

347 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR).

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter and had a call within a few days. Call was pleasant and engaging. Very friendly, not pushy, and lots of great information. I proceeded to do a phone screen with the hiring manager a week later and it was also quite friendly and engaging. The questions were good (no loaded STAR questions) and we had a meaningful two way conversation. There were some hiccups in the expected time to hear back but they were transparent that they had a lot of interviews to get through. Ultimately I was not chosen to go on to the final stage interviews in Portland. Honestly, I really was grateful they communicated it as early as they could (about 3 weeks after my phone screen with the hiring manager). They did so in a very friendly way. No hard feelings whatsoever. Glad to have met them and wished them luck.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (Commerce, CA).

Interview

The interview process went really smooth. I applied online and got a phone interview the next day. They sent me a text saying to call a # to do a a phone interview and which I did but it sent me straight to voicemail. However, after calling 3-4 times (hour gap) they still didn’t pick up. Later on that day I got a call from the HR and she looked me up on the computer and gave me a phone interview at that spot. (tip: Don’t be nervous just truthfully answer the questions. It can get complicated when talking through the phone so just be aware of that). The phone interview was pretty easy. she then gave me an appointment with a group interview the next week. It was with 4-5 people. Just simple and scenario questions. I tried to engage in conversations and asked questions. Anyways I’m still waiting to see if I get hired at this moment. Hopefully this helped

Interview Questions

• Why Nike?
      What are you passionate about?
      A time where you got in a conversation with a random stranger?   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Drop resume in Career Fair. Got Interviewed the next day. Some Behavioral Questions and then technical questions (Data structure + SQL). The whole process was really casual. But the position is really technical oriented.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Tell me an experience you worked in a team   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was mostly behavioural with on suedo-technical question that did not involve actual programming. The interviewer was kind and overall it was a good experience. They let you know within a week if you are accepted into their internship program. Overall the process is relatively painless and quick.

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Gilroy, CA).

Interview

After turning in my online application, I was called in to do a group interview with three other people. There was two people who conducted the interview and asked us questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe good and bad service   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a bad experience with a customer   Answer Question
    • What's your favorite Nike product   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you encountered someone being dishonest and what did you do, if you did anything   Answer Question

Reference Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Several phone screens including with the hiring manager, followed by an all-day, onsite interview with multiple teams. The role description changed with every interview and ultimately focused on technical tools that they were interested in using instead of the position initially described.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with CircleCI?   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

There are three rounds of interview .First round with manager telephonic interview.once it's done then you will get test scenario for Automation assignment .Then face to face interview.in this some discussion about assignment and general questions

Director, Brand Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

phone then face to face. first email contact, then call, then face to face. next panel. its still in process. not much to say. people were nice. not super clear on the timeline though

Interview Questions

• tell me about your academics and work experience   1 Answer

Assistant Head Coach Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Like other reviews, I had an interview with a recruiter, the district director, and then a panel interview. There was a month in between my first and second with little communication. The second and third were 5 days apart. Was told i would know something at the end of the week, and here I am three weeks later with no communication or decisions. However was told I was still under consideration last week.

Senior Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for a couple positions online and several weeks later got an email from the recruiter asking to set up an initial phone call on one of my applications. We set a date and time and the recruiter never called. I followed up and they had the wrong date written down so we rescheduled for the next afternoon. Later that day, a second recruiter contacted me and wanted to set up an initial phone call but she neglected to say for what position. So, I emailed both and asked if there was overlap going on here. I was advised these were initial phone interviews for two separate positions. However, the first recruiter advised the company is moving forward with some internal issues and this vacancy is putting on hold so she cancelled our appointment. Then, the second recruiter never called at our scheduled date and time. I followed up and never heard back.

Then, several months later, a Senior Manager reached out to me and asked if I was still interested in the original position and they were looking to set up phone interviews for that day. We spoke briefly on the phone and I shared my continued interest and salary expectations and he said he had to talk to some folks to set up the actual interview and would call me back shortly. That phone call never came.