NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIKE Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.6

Nike Athlete Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Phone Interview, with the standard questions one would expect. Asked on the companies history, why you wanted to work there and such. Any interview prep at all is already more than enough.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Group interview, very basic interview questions. Interview was very laid back. Dress Professional ! You learn a lot about the company. They will make sure you are comfortable at the interview

Interview Questions

• whats your favorite nike products?   1 Answer

Athlete (Sales Associate) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Miami, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two women, they asked questions pertaining to recent experience in work. There was two other people I interviewed with. I'd say the interview lasted 10-15 minutes at most.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were given a task to complete and how did you complete it?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you were told to do something you didn't want to.   Answer Question

Director, Brand Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

phone then face to face. first email contact, then call, then face to face. next panel. its still in process. not much to say. people were nice. not super clear on the timeline though

Interview Questions

• tell me about your academics and work experience   1 Answer

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Got a phone call asking for availability for a group interview in a few days. Had 1 group interview with around 7 other applicants. Asked relatively easy questions. Very casual interviewing style and felt comfortable throughout the whole process. Got a call within 2 days offering job.

Assistant Head Coach Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Like other reviews, I had an interview with a recruiter, the district director, and then a panel interview. There was a month in between my first and second with little communication. The second and third were 5 days apart. Was told i would know something at the end of the week, and here I am three weeks later with no communication or decisions. However was told I was still under consideration last week.

Senior Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for a couple positions online and several weeks later got an email from the recruiter asking to set up an initial phone call on one of my applications. We set a date and time and the recruiter never called. I followed up and they had the wrong date written down so we rescheduled for the next afternoon. Later that day, a second recruiter contacted me and wanted to set up an initial phone call but she neglected to say for what position. So, I emailed both and asked if there was overlap going on here. I was advised these were initial phone interviews for two separate positions. However, the first recruiter advised the company is moving forward with some internal issues and this vacancy is putting on hold so she cancelled our appointment. Then, the second recruiter never called at our scheduled date and time. I followed up and never heard back.

Then, several months later, a Senior Manager reached out to me and asked if I was still interested in the original position and they were looking to set up phone interviews for that day. We spoke briefly on the phone and I shared my continued interest and salary expectations and he said he had to talk to some folks to set up the actual interview and would call me back shortly. That phone call never came.

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Destin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Destin, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a few days later asking for a phone interview. The phone interview was short and basic, and at the end asked for an in-person interview in a few days. Interview was me and two Nike managers having a pretty laid back conversation. They told me their stories and asked me questions out of a packet. They said they'd let me know within the next day or so, and I got a call a few hours later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you received good customer service.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you received instructions that you didn't understand, and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me something you're passionate about.   Answer Question

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application then got a call to come in for an interview . Interview was with one manager , very laid back , not your usual type of interview .

Interview Questions

• I was only asked to tell a little about myself & why I wanted to work for Nike   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process had three stages. An HR interview, a phone interview and then an onsite interview.
    The interview was much more relaxed than the normal technical interview. They asked me about all experience in detail. At no point did I have to whiteboard code.