NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIKE Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.6

ISeries Consultant - Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laakdal, Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Laakdal, Antwerp (Belgium)) in October 2015.

Interview

Was insense and complex with technical test, credentials review, reference check, background check, real life problems troubleshooting in iSeries environment , Lansa programming test , RPG test, AS400 test, drugs test

Interview Questions

• Troubleshooting real problems in IBM iSeries   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary only

Sales Athlete Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

What a joke. We were taken to a small room in Niketown, and the whole process was terrible. It's hard to believe this company made it to the top on Fortune 500. The interviewers grilled us from the get go, they tried to lighten the mood by asking us which pokemons we caught over the summer which I thought was so ridiculous but they wouldnt stop talking about it, I pretended to laugh at their jokes. Peoples were coming in and out of the room distracting us. For $9.00 an hour they expect you to be an NBA superstar basically. The whole process was so tense and the interviewers looked so bored after a while.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

Contractor- two phone screens- then interview prep. Phone screen with Nike, phone interview with Nike, panel interview on site with four people with question lists in front of them. Technical, cultural and leadership questions. Grueling process. Focus is on how flexible you must be, able to network and hit the ground running. All positive feedback, but pulls back in the end to make sure you really have no idea if they like you, all appeared slightly full of themselves. Highly competitive market.

Fixed Asset Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

5 person pannel drill sergent. written down questions. sit across the table and won't allow you to sit next to them. just not welcoming. intimidation is the goal here.

Traffic Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Memphis, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interviewers showed that they thought I didn't deserved to be hired after discovering that I am an Adecco employee. They asked me how long have I been an employee of Nike. I told them that I'm not. I work for Nike through Adecco.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nantes (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Nantes (France)) in October 2015.

Interview

J'ai passé l'entretien via la plateforme Hirevue. Cela m'a paru très impersonnel. C'est une épreuve très stressante qui nécessite beaucoup de réactivité. La plateforme nous laisse 30 secondes pour réfléchir et 3min pour répondre (parfois c'est court, parfois c'est long)
    Bonne chance!

Interview Questions

• Présentez-vous et pourquoi vous aimez Nike   Answer Question
    • Citez une campagne marketing que vous aimez   Answer Question
    • Citez un moment où vous avez dû apprendre quelque chose rapidement   Answer Question
    • Citez une présentation orale que vous avez faite. Quels ont été les retours? Quels supports avez-vous utilisés?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Orlando, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

You must know someone to get into this company. They pride themselves on internal promotions. If you must, get hired in a "lessor" position and work your way up.

Interview Questions

• How will you benefit the current GREAT business. How would you take it to the next level?   Answer Question

Sourcing Manager, Direct Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 rounds - HR screening, phone call with hiring manager and onsite interviews. There were 4 interviews with Directors (mainly STAR and experience-based questions). I was given time to prepare and present a case to a group of 5 directors. It was a relatively easy case on negotiation strategy with a vendor, but the presentation part was intimidating. Did not get the offer.

Textiles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in December 2010.

Interview

I had a full month of weekly interviews, before flying out to Oregon for the in-person interview. Everyone was really great. I'm not sure how long the hiring process takes, considering I had four phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when....fill in the blank with a head scratcher...   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2007.

Interview

Had to go through 5 rounds of interviews, including one at the European HQ. Met all the managers in the country, and had 1:1 interviews wit hall of them. Tests, presentations, meetings and a lot of questions both in local language and English. First meeting: recruiter (overall introduction, explanation of the role, and the expectations). 2nd: at the employer's office: management board (still only introduction, to help them decide whether they want to continue or not). 3rd: direct manager of the offered position: 1:1 interwiew with the future boss 4th: presentation skills and other tests (managers). 5th: at the European HQ (with the top-line manager) 6th: negotiation, salary talk (with the Country GM)

Interview Questions

• where would you like to be (where do you see yourself) in 3-5-10 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty strict guidelines and company policy, so negotiations were not too succesful, but the starting packered that was offered met my expectations.