NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,101 Interview Reviews

2.6

Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then secondary group interview. Asked similar questions over the phone and in person as well. Most questions were regular retail type questions involving personality and willingness to comply to company regulations and standards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to over come adversity.   1 Answer

Merchandise Planning Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a joke. The people who interviewed me knew less about merchandise planning than I did, and became aware of it fairly quickly. I'm just glad they didn't hold it against me the way some small-minded managers might.

Interview Questions

• Describe your approach to analyzing historical data to predict future sales growth in a particular product category.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process took 2 months, I had 3 rounds of interviews:
    - Phone Screening interview with the Recruiter
    - One with Hiring Manager and Global Manager in the US
    - Final round with Hiring Manager and Director of the Department

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Nike?
      How do you work in a team?   Answer Question

Part-time Under Sales Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied to a few Nike stores in the NY, NY and it took almost 2 months to get a call back. My first interview was conducted by two store managers in the office. They began by asking be questions about my personal life and that led to questions related to the workplace.

I answered all of the questions honestly and never gave them a "politically correct" answer. I noticed that they were more interested in my personality and how I handle situations rather than me telling them what they might want to hear. If you play any sort of sport and/or consider yourself an athlete it really helps.

I received a phone call about two days later asking if I was willing to interview for a second and last time. I accepted. The second interview is where I met the G.M. of this particular location. He basically asked me questions that were very similar to the set from the first interview, but he then threw a curveball and asked "Why this Nike store?". I gave him a straight up and honest answer, "This is the only store that gave me a call back". He smiled and we moved on to some conversation about sports and our passion for sports. Before I knew it he was shaking my hand and I was part of the Nike family.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in where you found a co-worker doing something unethical?
      Example: Stealing a pair of socks.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you had to diffuse a situation. It can be work-related or not.   Answer Question
    • Why Nike?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE in October 2017.

Interview

I applied the position online through NIKE website. After one and a half week I got an invitation to a video interview and I got five days to take the interview. You have unlimited time to practice some examples of interview question, but only one time for the real interview. The interview questions are all written and you have around 2 minutes to prepare and 3 minutes to record your answer

Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

They love panel interviews, so be prepared. Usually 3-4 people at a time, depending on the group. Also, more than one panel interview. I had three in one day. Be prepared to sit all day.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working with non US employees. Especially when they say they understand and really don't. (this happens a lot)   Answer Question

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

First there is the initial phone interview. The actual interview was a panel of 3 people. You go over your resume and then they round table questions where they want you to provide very specific examples from your past experience. At the end, they question your skills especially excel. Then you can ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were given a project with very little direction. What did you do to gain information and how did the project turn out.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Applied online and got a message about a digital interview after ca. 1-2 weeks of submission. It consisted of 4 core questions and other general questions. The questions were mostly behavioural questions and questions about your skill based on which position you applied for

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself   1 Answer

Nike Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cabazon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Cabazon, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Group interview conducted by an assistant store manager and a department manager. Usually about 3 people to an interview, not including the managers. It was very casual. They would ask a question or give a scenario and we would take turns answering.

Athlete- Christmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Although they said they would let us know in 48 hours positive or negative it has been 5 days and I am still waiting for a callback.

It was a group interview of 20 people divided into 3 groups at the NIKE TOWN, ENGLAND.
    The interview had 3 main parts.
    1-Basic questions

2-Make it personal- we were asked to get to know each other for a few mins and draw a Nike shoe by combining our common qualities and then present it to others.

3- Research and poem-rap - we were asked to find rare facts about the air force 1's in 5 mins and we had to compare them with the other team to see if they had the same facts or not, if they did not we would get points. We wrote answers down the paper and then they asked us to use those answers to create a short rap-poem and sing it. May the best team win!

They called me right after the interview to ask if I was available for more hours because they liked my overall performance.