NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.6

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Got a phone call asking for availability for a group interview in a few days. Had 1 group interview with around 7 other applicants. Asked relatively easy questions. Very casual interviewing style and felt comfortable throughout the whole process. Got a call within 2 days offering job.

Assistant Head Coach Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Like other reviews, I had an interview with a recruiter, the district director, and then a panel interview. There was a month in between my first and second with little communication. The second and third were 5 days apart. Was told i would know something at the end of the week, and here I am three weeks later with no communication or decisions. However was told I was still under consideration last week.

Senior Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for a couple positions online and several weeks later got an email from the recruiter asking to set up an initial phone call on one of my applications. We set a date and time and the recruiter never called. I followed up and they had the wrong date written down so we rescheduled for the next afternoon. Later that day, a second recruiter contacted me and wanted to set up an initial phone call but she neglected to say for what position. So, I emailed both and asked if there was overlap going on here. I was advised these were initial phone interviews for two separate positions. However, the first recruiter advised the company is moving forward with some internal issues and this vacancy is putting on hold so she cancelled our appointment. Then, the second recruiter never called at our scheduled date and time. I followed up and never heard back.

Then, several months later, a Senior Manager reached out to me and asked if I was still interested in the original position and they were looking to set up phone interviews for that day. We spoke briefly on the phone and I shared my continued interest and salary expectations and he said he had to talk to some folks to set up the actual interview and would call me back shortly. That phone call never came.

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Destin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Destin, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a few days later asking for a phone interview. The phone interview was short and basic, and at the end asked for an in-person interview in a few days. Interview was me and two Nike managers having a pretty laid back conversation. They told me their stories and asked me questions out of a packet. They said they'd let me know within the next day or so, and I got a call a few hours later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you received good customer service.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you received instructions that you didn't understand, and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me something you're passionate about.   Answer Question

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application then got a call to come in for an interview . Interview was with one manager , very laid back , not your usual type of interview .

Interview Questions

• I was only asked to tell a little about myself & why I wanted to work for Nike   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process had three stages. An HR interview, a phone interview and then an onsite interview.
    The interview was much more relaxed than the normal technical interview. They asked me about all experience in detail. At no point did I have to whiteboard code.

PT Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Norfolk, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied in April and received an email in May to call a NIKE recruiter. Called and left a message. Got a call back from a recruiter and did a 10 min phone interview. He then scheduled me for a group interview about a week later. Group interview was about 8 ppl. 4 interviewees per table with 3 NIKE MANAGEMENT interviewing. Took about an hour and 30 minutes to finish. Great managers, very polite and have been in the business for a long time. Does not discriminate!

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in NIKE?   Answer Question
    • Was there ever a time that you had to tell someone what to do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Applied online. Got a pre-screen phone call and was then asked to schedule an interview. Two interviews, one with two managers and one individually with GM. Got a call saying I was hired. They basically ask scenario questions or questions that you can pull past experiences from.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Nike product   1 Answer

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Folsom, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, went to the store to ask about the status of my application, got a call the next day, had a phone interview and then asked to come in for a group interview. Very relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you heard someone being dishonest about you and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • A time you were working as a team and what was the goal   Answer Question
    • Give a time someone gave you instructions to do something but you were unclear about it, what did you do?   Answer Question
    • What is something you are most passionate?   Answer Question

Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Bend, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (North Bend, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Two days later I received an email that I got an interview. It was a group interview with about 8 of us. The next day, I got a call from the managers saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Nike product?   Answer Question
    • Give an example when you felt someone was being dishonest. What did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you experienced good customer service.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you and your team had a goal to reach. How did you accomplish it?   Answer Question
    • What are you passionate about?   Answer Question